lilred121986

I searched threw the forums maybe this is a first here? but is this legal?

I bought this kit last year. I was told that it is illegal. so again im sorry if me being a newbie and cant find any other post like this. What do you guys and gals say? it can be taken apart into seperate mags, but will i get in trouble taking it to the range like it is? Thanks for the help.

The Pentagon Magazine Coupler Kit provides a unique external coupling option for the 10 Rounds Ultimag AR magazines and is provided with five Ultimag 10R magazines.

Advantages:

• Highly ergonomic design
  • Durable high grade polymer construction
  • Maintains 10 cartridges limitation
  • External coupler - does not replace magazine floor plate
  • Available in black, olive drab green or flat dark earth

1478-pmc-kit-3d-png-Tue-Mar-4-10-51-18.p1478-m4-pmc-3d-png-Wed-Jan-22-8-59-34.pn*not the rifle the magazine :-)

Except for the exceptional vendors who sponsor this site, stop listening to gun shop aholes.  I have been much better off by not listening to them.  Ask away on this board, you'll get a correct answer or help in finding the correct answer.  Couplers are not illegal as far as I know.  

• Like 3

Legal but seems more trouble than it is worth. Guaranteed someone could get off 60 rounds with individual 15 round mags than you could 50 with that. Even someone like myself who doesn't shoot ARs often.

Makes for an interesting conversation piece.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I believe 'legal', 'ugly', and 'impractical' all apply.

You may get arrested by the AR fashion police, but otherwise you can enjoy your coupling, in private *or* in public, in glorious legality.

It is 100% Legal in NJ.

The AR Fashion Police may have something to say but the NJSP 

will leave you alone.............

I agree.

I have seen them in person....they are horrendous looking ....lol

:-O so your saying its jake from state farm commercial? LOL

MALL-NINJA ACCESSORY, LOL!   If you show-up with it to shoot a Match you'll be LAUGHED AT ALL FRICKEN DAY, lol!

But they will be laughin with me not at me right? LOL :-D

And talked about all night.....lol

I like when ppl talk about me :-D lol

So what y'all are telling me is to take it apart and use them as a regular mag. Which ill end up doing cuz itll probly be heavey loaded with 50 5.56 rounds.

But if i keep it togeather and i run out maybe itll work like a bigger throwing star? like it has good weight to it if i throw it hard enuff it might knock out an attacker, or my luck just piss him off more LOL

Thanks again you guys! :-D

Except for the exceptional vendors who sponsor this site, stop listening to gun shop aholes.  I have been much better off by not listening to them.  Ask away on this board, you'll get a correct answer or help in finding the correct answer.  Couplers are not illegal as far as I know.  

I read your posts in Si's voice.