Albanian

I'll have one thousand dollars to buy a firearm... what should I buy?

I will have about 1000 extra dollars come Spring, and I want to use it to buy a nice firearm. Maximum is about 1200.

What should I buy?

I don't know... I already have Glock 22, Sig P938, Micro Desert Eagle, NAA Mini Revolver, Beretta Neos, M&P 15 Sport, Winchester Ranger 120, Albanian SKS.

Expensive I was thinking.... like Desert Eagle, SW 500, Chiappa Rhino. To satisfy my inner teenager.

Then I thought I could also get like two or three guns. Then I was thinking a nice 1911, like maybe a Kimber. Or maybe a decent over under shotgun. A FiveseveN? Is that even legal here? Expensive to shoot though. Sub2000 gen 2 possibly along with something else....

Any ideas guys?

How about a 357 revolver like a L frame or GP100. You'll still have change to spend on other stuff.

A S&W 500 is might be impressive but shooting it is expensive even if you reload. Ask anyone who has one. They don't get shot much. If you need protection from polar bears and you can't carry a rifle it might be a good idea.

If you can get away make a trip to Harrisburg PA in a few weeks to the Great American Outdoor Show:

https://www.greatamericanoutdoorshow.org/

You can then handle and lust over tons of firearms and I can guarantee you will be able to find something for $1000.

btw: It is mainly a display from the large manufacturers although some of the smaller vendors do sales of accessories.

Arsenal ak

Vepr ak

A complete bcm rifle

S&w revolver of your caliber

Entry level higher end 1911

Honestly I'd wait a month and then invest in ammo/training. That's my goal this year

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count