Zeke

Crystal River FL?

Heading down next week for a short trip. Mrs Z wants to swim with manatee's. Any of you evacuated have any local restaurants or must see recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

I'm about 62 miles south southeast of Crystal River.  If you want a good manatee tour, I recommend  Bird's Underwater Dive Center.  He's also a very good cave diving instructor. I'm not sure how close they'll actually let you get to the manatees... they protect them from direct human interaction. The classic "look but don't touch." 

I'll see if I can come up with some good restaurant recommendations.... Just let me know when you're leaving.

I'm about 62 miles south southeast of Crystal River. If you want a good manatee tour, I recommend Bird's Underwater Dive Center. He's also a very good cave diving instructor. I'm not sure how close they'll actually let you get to the manatees... they protect them from direct human interaction. The classic "look but don't touch."

I'll see if I can come up with some good restaurant recommendations.... Just let me know when you're leaving.

We've already scheduled the tour.

I prolly should have posted this Before Mrs Z made all the arrangements.

Hind site doesn't need an optometrist

Next week