Howard

Which 55" 4K TV? Samsung or LG H-E-L-P

It is an UN55KU6290F.  They don't have it online, only in the store.  I got it from the one in Wharton and they only had 6 of them last Friday.  I am assuming when those are gone they are gone and they will probably be bringing in a newer model - for more money.  I didn't need the newest or best and thought this was a great value for a bedroom.

It is an UN55KU6290F.  They don't have it online, only in the store.  I got it from the one in Wharton and they only had 6 of them last Friday.  I am assuming when those are gone they are gone and they will probably be bringing in a newer model - for more money.  I didn't need the newest or best and thought this was a great value for a bedroom.

make sure to keep on looking at the flyer. With a discontinued model they may lower the price down ever week until the stock is zero out. BB will refund you the difference up to a month after purchased.  

make sure to keep on looking at the flyer. With a discontinued model they may lower the price down ever week until the stock is zero out. BB will refund you the difference up to a month after purchased.  

Well I got it from Costco not BB, but Costco will let you return it for a full refund up to 90 days with no restocking fee or any questions asked.

• Like 1

Samsung made the best flat screens. I say "made" because of the news that came out a few days ago. Samsung will be using LG panels from now on. You can read about it here. So now it'll be interesting to see how they are with LG screens, which Samsung has disparaged over the years.

Doesn't Samsung make the screens for some Apple products? Maybe they are trying to corner that market and move away from TV screens

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count