Bt Doctur

Do not buy from Palmetto

It frustrating that they take your money immediately but never send email to confirm shipping. It`s been a full week and no response from them but they do have my money, go figure.

Plus calling the online number it says you will be answered in 30 minutes but its been 45 minutes already and it still says you will be answered in 30 minutes.

Avoid these people

2 bricks of 22 is the order, but why hit my card for money and then wait untill they get it ready, Other sites dont bill untill it goes out the door. That never happens with Midway or the other sellers

Order was placed the on the 17th , we`ll see when it gets here.

With Topher on MidwestPX but I've ordered one time from PSA on a Black Friday premium BCG deal and it arrived quickly.  The site had warned they may not ship for 14 days due to volume but I received in about 4 days. 

2 bricks of 22 is the order, but why hit my card for money and then wait untill they get it ready, Other sites dont bill untill it goes out the door. That never happens with Midway or the other sellers

Order was placed the on the 17th , we`ll see when it gets here.

If that's your first order for ammo, it might be on hold if they didn't file your FID and DL in their system.  They don't remind customers of that unfortunately...  I've had decent luck emailing their CS dept in the past

• Like 1

Fatty has it right.  PSA will not notify you if ammo order requires copy of your FID.  Others have complained about this. PSA has had sever swings on shipping times. They used to be notoriously slow, then it was lightning fast, then slow again.  Don't know why.  I have not ordered from them in quite a while.  Just not seeing stellar deals, esp. on ammo.

This is nothing new about PSA, I've been hearing these type of complaints for years. However, they always seem to deliver. They may be slow, uncommunicative and take the money up front, but they always seem to come through. If you deal with these people, do it with your eyes open and know what you're dealing with.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 2

This is nothing new about PSA, I've been hearing these type of complaints for years. However, they always seem to deliver. They may be slow, uncommunicative and take the money up front, but they always seem to come through. If you deal with these people, do it with your eyes open and know what you're dealing with.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

This has been my experience as well. They have always had what they said they have in inventory and have come thru. Even when 22lr was very scarce. Just required patience. I followed up my order with a scanned copy of my FID sent to them via email.

Hilarious, they wont send me an email confirming receipt of my info or email but constantly send me emails

for buying their products. Have emailed it twice and faxed it twice and no response from these people.

Very poor customer contact.

as long as you keep one thing in mind..   if you need it fast, order it elsewhere..  otherwise, i have not had issues with them.  i always get what i ordered.  i gave them my FID on my first order and i havent had an issue since (but I read the FAQ's ahead of time, so I knew i had to provide).   they do suck at giving an order confirmation, but they will definitely give a shipping confirmation. 

Bt. Had the same issue. Ordered a build. They only sent the lower with no lpk or buttstock or nothin. Emailed waited a week. Second email was i will give you 5 more days or ill cancel it on my cc. On the last day the phone finally said 10 min wait time. Ive called before and they said 70 min wait time. So i waited and within 10 mins they answered and fixed it all. Pain in the ass. But theyll make good. Yes. Very frustrating.