Sign in to follow this  
gleninjersey

What Pod Casts Do You Listen To?

I used to listen to a few Firearms Radio ones... think I just have Guns of Hollywood and AR15 Podcast now.

I also listen to Going Ballistic with Ryan Cleckner. Read his book, and really like his teaching style. I'll probably go through the list of guns related podcasts again... and see if there are any new ones.

For downloading, there is an option in settings to only allow it to download over WiFi.

• Like 1

I used to listen to a few Firearms Radio ones... think I just have Guns of Hollywood and AR15 Podcast now.

I also listen to Going Ballistic with Ryan Cleckner. Read his book, and really like his teaching style. I'll probably go through the list of guns related podcasts again... and see if there are any new ones.

For downloading, there is an option in settings to only allow it to download over WiFi.

Thanks Screwball. I'll look for that option.

First listen to Mark Kevin this morning on commute in. There were A LOT of commercials. Prob 50% content and 50% commercials. I realize that's how they get paid but seemed a bit much.

If you are not caught up, Gun For Hire Radio of course.... :)

Warning, it has a TON of commercials. I can only listen to that on an interface that allows FF'ing. 

I am a fan of Perino & Stirewalt :https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/perino-stirewalt-fox-news/id1080412254?mt=2

Warning, it has a TON of commercials. I can only listen to that on an interface that allows FF'ing.

I am a fan of Perino & Stirewalt :https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/perino-stirewalt-fox-news/id1080412254?mt=2

You exaggerate. I use the ipod app on my iphone. Works fine.

You want to keep up with NJ gun shite, that is one of the best places to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You know, if the GFH episodes would actually get some new commercials I wouldn't mind it as much, but I can only listen to the same set of 4 commercials so many times.  "Lipstick bodyguard" now provokes the same limbic response in me as "bum-bum-bum-one-eight-hunnert-cars-4-kidz".

I now know to the second how far to fast-forward through each commercial break in a GFH episode.

Still love them, aside from the commercials.  Thanks for producing GFH radio, Ant!  I did patronize County Line Firearms based on their mention on your show.

• Like 4

Kids git me a wireless headset for Christmas. Going to start listen to pod casts on the train. What are you listening to? Going to start with Mark Levin.

Also, how can I listen on train without using up lots of data? Download at home while connected to wi-fi?

Compound Media.  I have a 1 hour commute each way.  I use Podcast Addict and download the audio.  I often will connect to the website to see some of the key video stuff.

I listen to Gavin in the Afternoon drive(his morning show), Anthony in the morning(from his evening show) and fill in with "In Hot Water" and "NYC crime report"

You know, if the GFH episodes would actually get some new commercials I wouldn't mind it as much, but I can only listen to the same set of 4 commercials so many times.  "Lipstick bodyguard" now provokes the same limbic response in me as "bum-bum-bum-one-eight-hunnert-cars-4-kidz".

I now know to the second how far to fast-forward through each commercial break in a GFH episode.

Still love them, aside from the commercials.  Thanks for producing GFH radio, Ant!  I did patronize County Line Firearms based on their mention on your show.

LOL! I feel the same way about the "lipstick bodyguard" and tour of their range commercials"!  Thanks for the reference and the laugh I got from reading that DirtyDigz, I needed that!

You know, if the GFH episodes would actually get some new commercials I wouldn't mind it as much, but I can only listen to the same set of 4 commercials so many times. "Lipstick bodyguard" now provokes the same limbic response in me as "bum-bum-bum-one-eight-hunnert-cars-4-kidz".

Still love them, aside from the commercials. Thanks for producing GFH radio, Ant! I did patronize County Line Firearms based on their mention on your show.

Hey, everyone should be use to it. TV is ten times worse! This is my I have this for the TV. Lol!

9803b2822eb1c9495eb23135d9e1730f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anybody listen to Cam Edwards..Used to watch on sportsman channel till they pulled the channel.

Yea, that sucked. I liked that channel. But for what its worth. Cam's style of broadcasting puts me to sleep. If that's the case, don't drive listening to him if you don't want to wrap yourself around a pole. [emoji12]

I'm so getting one of those....

It IS the most pushed button in my home and it has many miles on it. I smack the hell out of it when I get pissed. I love that I don't have to hunt and peck for the little mute button on my remote. Best addition to any one's tv room. [emoji57]

SMASH MUTE...The Big, Fat TV Mute Button (a.k.a. Your Happy Button) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095TCMVC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_2eYIyb3NJDKFX

Compound Media. I have a 1 hour commute each way. I use Podcast Addict and download the audio. I often will connect to the website to see some of the key video stuff.

I listen to Gavin in the Afternoon drive(his morning show), Anthony in the morning(from his evening show) and fill in with "In Hot Water" and "NYC crime report"

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Will check it out. Thank you.

FYI - podcasts don't have to be just firearms related. Of course interested in that topic but also finance and politics are of intetest to me. Very much a fan of Mark Levin (listening to him now on train).

You'll enjoy both Gavin Mcinnes and Anthony Cumia then.  You get firearms, politics, finance and current events and comedy.   I've been a member since the network started in August of 2014.

I am new to the board, but I will throw out some things here

1) Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast - especially if you like very fun takes on sports and 1970's/80's metal drummers

2) NPR's How I Built This - people who started companies and their stories

3) Mike and Mike - download just the best of daily, quick 1 hour recap of their sports talk show on ESPN

4) Planet Money - Discussion on all things money related. 

^As a footnote, we are in the golden age of podcasting or "new media". There are real treasures on the internet you just have to use discretion. We have unadulterated, uncensored and unregulated free flow of information. We have everything the news used to be or should have been. Big brother is already starting to dip its greasy fingers in it and eventually it will be influenced by the federal government.