deerpark

How much snow DIDNT you guys get?

We got about an inch and half. Damn "snow" still managed to ruin may day though. My FFL closed for the (lack of) bad weather so there was no one there to take delivery of new bolt gun. I'm sure my NGD will get pushed back to next week, since NICS will probably be slower than a snail tomorrow.

We got about an inch and half. Damn "snow" still managed to ruin may day though. My FFL closed for the (lack of) bad weather so there was no one there to take delivery of new bolt gun. I'm sure my NGD will get pushed back to next week, since NICS will probably be slower than a snail tomorrow.

GSSC closed and they're about 10 minutes from me. There was practically nothing on the ground here so i was pretty surprised to get the email they were closed.

Sp shut down all non essential. As nj is a poc state, nics I'm sure was down

we got so much that they were plowing water on brace rd. not snow. not slush. water. no, i'm not kidding.

Did a project for a large sanitation dept that shall remain unnamed. It appeared that they got an unwritten rule - exhaust all budget and resources within 3 snow storms. Then its massive OT time. 

So for a weak winter, that means plowing water and dumping salt on the road regardless at the first opportunity they get.  If they didnt get their OT, they will probably dump some fake snow and plow it too. 

Then I dont know when this started, but non stop TV drama about the "snow storm of the century", "vortex this or vortex that".  Schools calling in with "urgent messages of cancellation due to impending weather", automated emails, voice messages from everyone and their grandma. 

7" here in Bergen County, close to Nanuet. 

JC, what happened ?