My chief is not like that. I just don't know how the state background check didn't come in yet. When someone did theres 8 days after mine and they got there permits already. And mine hasnt even come back. That's the same thing online 212a form everyone has to do. That just doesn't make sense

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Did you apply for your FID and a P2P at the same time or did you already have your FID?

40 days isn't so bad IMO. I've waited 30 days once, then other times a coupla months. Contact your references and make sure they sent in the paperwork and what date, then call your local PD with that info.

My references are my neighbors I see them every day. N nothing yet

I think 40 days and no reference letters yet is something to start questioning......especially that you said you know of people who put in after you and already have permits in hand. I would call NJSP...i did once because i had a similar problem. They gave me the exact date the background check was emailed to the PD. 

Gave them my info and explained the situation. The women was very helpful. My PD was giving me the run around with the same issue. When I forwarded the info to them I got a call a day later that permits where ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gave them my info and explained the situation. The women was very helpful. My PD was giving me the run around with the same issue. When I forwarded the info to them I got a call a day later that permits where ready

Thanks

Just got a notification from my bank they cashed my permit checks I gave them. Not sure if they'll have the process done soon lol