Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Today is

Bitchen!

Might even get a little sunburn!

Thank you Al Gore for inventing the intronet and globe warming.

(12 warmest on record for nj)

Meanwhile it's 50 in HI

50 in Hawaii? Where are you getting that? Going to be 78 today. Headed there in 2 weeks. It will be 55 for a high in Phoenix today.

Sent from an undisclosed location

I hope this year is my year to buy a bike. I passed up on a great deal in November.

I hope so too. It was a pretty decent ride today now I'll head to the range. Gonna shoot my 629 classic 6.5" and my Coonan.

50 in Hawaii? Where are you getting that? Going to be 78 today. Headed there in 2 weeks. It will be 55 for a high in Phoenix today.

Sent from an undisclosed location

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQrxt4ngj7a/

Ha ha, my wife was "like f$-@!" " well he's usually in HI"

It's Phoenix

Hit 65 here in BTown.  Broke out the smoker and 3 racks of ribs.  Smoked 4 cheese smack and cheese, broccoli, and cole slaw with a bottle of black and tan.  What happened to spring?

Nice!  I smoked a boneless leg of lamb today. Dry brined overnight, olive oil, rosemary, oregano, garlic, bay leaf, salt, pepper, paprika rub.   3.5 hours over apple smoke.   Un friggin believable.  

Rest of the week looks very nice. Today is "coldest" but still warm historically. Was out shooting hoops with my 11 year old yesterday. May have to take a day off on Friday, do a little pre-spring clean up outside and just enjoy the nice weather.

Don't worry, I'm sure mother nature has a little late winter storm or two up her sleeve.