CageFighter

NHRPC in PA

Don't get me wrong,  700 yards if appealing --  the cost isn't bad either -- it's just far

I was a member at Langhorn for a few years -- 1 hour each way - a lot of it on rt. 1 -- the ride sucked especially to make it to a meeting at 7 pm during the week

To go shooting was a full day --  that got old quick

Plus if you join New Holland you're close to the Shady Maple Smorgasbord - an experience not to be missed. Google it and see.

Shady Maple Smorgasbord is a worth while drive in itself! me nad my family make an annual trip every year over 2.5 hours for us to get their, but we then visit stores etc. all day but BEST buffet in the world and take it from me a fat guy who loves buffets hehe

I've been a member for a couple years. I belong to a number of ranges in PA and NJ. This one is my favorite. It is worth the 2+ hour trip. Steel already set up on the rifle range from 200 to 700 yards so no need to bring any (but if you want, you can). Two hundred yard by 100 yard multi purpose range where you can set up your own run and gun course of fire. Five or six pistol pits to do whatever you want. One pistol pit with a bunch of static steel to shoot all day long.

The place is well maintained by the members, it never gets too crowded b/c membership is capped, and everybody is friendly. If it was closer I would be there more often. Good places to eat as well. Check out the Stampede roadside BBQ place. Thats worth the trip alone.

Plus if you join New Holland you're close to the Shady Maple Smorgasbord - an experience not to be missed. Google it and see.

Biggest problem with eating at Shady Maple after shooting high power matches at New Holland is that soon your shooting coat will no longer fit.

Seat belt extenders on the buckles make you have to color coordinate your sweatshirt so you don't look like a zebra on acid!