Zeke

Ok, I'm gonna tell you this but you have to keep it a secret

Actually it's "hey dick" might have some thing to do with me wearing this every day 92a96d94ce28623f00554b30b81cd528.jpg

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

You are looking for trouble miata

It's going really well so far. Everyone is easy to get along with and it's a nice atmosphere(we will see at hunting/xmas time!) plus I'm basically talking guns all day. I appreciate the opportunity this forum provided for me. The commute isn't the best but I'm looking at moving a little closer, atleast my civic gets way better gas mileage

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Finally met El Jefe. Seems like a really good down to earth guy who won't stop unless you are satisfied

Bring him cookies, Polish cookies. Or the ones from either Judikies bakery on Broadway or Neptune bakery on Kennedy Blvd in Jersey City. Your welcome

• Like 1

Seriously I can stop on the way home Friday. Text me what you want

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks but one of the girls that works there is good friends of ours and is coming to the party with pink frosted donuts
  • Like 1

Everyone at Henry is dying to see his Miata. It's the talk of the customer service department break room.

You know I sold the miata a whole ago haha that's why I'm purple patrick(and slowlowcivicsi is to long)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk