MartyZ

+100 for Monmouth Arms

Last year Steve pinned the MB on my SPR overnight, dropped it off Friday evening and picked it up Saturday morning.

Today, I stopped by straight from work to pick up my new purchase, and knowing I was in a hurry, he had me out of there in literally 5 minutes. NICS obviously had already been run, but he was busy and still made time to get me out quickly.

I have dealt with many FFLs and the level of service that Steve provides has far exceeded that of others that I have dealt with!

• Like 1

I stopped in a week or two ago to check the place out and wound up walking out with a new toy! Definitely good guys. They made waiting for the NICS to come back on a Saturday afternoon entertaining.

I'll definitely be back in at some point.

Ive already posted in this thread but Ill do it again. This weekend I went down on Saturday for pick up my RPR. I got there around 430pm so it was a little late for a Saturday. The door was locked so I called Steve to confirm the store was closed and he didnt just step out for a moment. Turns out he was closed but to my surprise he said he would come down and open it back up just for me. I was blown away. I was in and out in 10 min.

So again, great guy. If you are anywhere in his area, go for a visit.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, shooter28 said:

Ive already posted in this thread but Ill do it again. This weekend I went down on Saturday for pick up my RPR. I got there around 430pm so it was a little late for a Saturday. The door was locked so I called Steve to confirm the store was closed and he didnt just step out for a moment. Turns out he was closed but to my surprise he said he would come down and open it back up just for me. I was blown away. I was in and out in 10 min.

So again, great guy. If you are anywhere in his area, go for a visit.

Please be advised Monmouth Arms store hours for Saturday are 11am-5pm weather permitting. =D