Scorpio64

Engraving and Anodizing in NJ

Hmmm...  After a quick search, I found Perry's trophy company in Long Branch that may be able to do what I need for the engraving. They seem to be able to engrave almost anything.   I kinda wanted the engraving and anodizing done at the same place but I'll take what I can get.  Maybe I'll look into DIY anodizing.

Been trying to find someone to engrave my Harley derby cover for a while now. I think it's a dying trade.

There are companies that do that. You need to look in the back of some motorcycle magazines. Lot of small companies that do it. I use to deal with one years ago but can't remember their name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I need a slide done. Any ideas? Sorry for hijacking the thread but I figured it would help all of us... :)

Issue with using Non FFL engraver would be the lower..  :(

Well, sometimes the answer is right in front of you.  I've been a customer of HGW almost since they opened.  They do great work.   It seems Howell Gun Works does laser engraving in addition to a few other services.  I found this on the Howell Gun Works FB feed.  So, there ya have it.

For Laser engraving, contact Howell Gun Works.

Don't forget that we offer ways to customize your guns! Cerakote, KG Gunkote, slide milling, laser engraving and stippling are all available to our customers. There is also a discount for any work done on a gun purchased at the shop!

• Like 1