Capacity: 15+1
Finish: Blue Hostile Enviroment
Stock: 3 Interchangable Backstraps/ 6 Lateral Plates
Sights: FT: 1-Dot Night RR: Low Snag 2-Dot Night
Barrel: 4.09 Hammer Forged with Polygonal Rifling
Length: 7.34
Features: Striker Fired/ Made in Germany/ 3 Magazines

700009FDELE-A5-1-large.jpg

I jumped on similar deal last month when it was $600 at Georgia Gun.  That was the cheapest I found for few months.  Still waiting on PTP approval. lol  Which stings a little, would of felt better seeing the cheaper price after few trips to the range.  Live and learn. 

baby poop brown, lmao. Haven't changed a diaper in 6 years... but that's a color etched into my memory.. At least now I can honestly say my guns the shit. ;)

This is another color I like. https://www.slickguns.com/product/hk-m700009gya5-vp9-singledouble-9mm-409-151-gray-interchangeable-backstrap-grip-black-55699 

$556

heckler-and-koch-m700009gya5-pistols.jpg

• Like 2

baby poop brown, lmao. Haven't changed a diaper in 6 years... but that's a color etched into my memory.. At least now I can honestly say my guns the shit. ;)

This is another color I like. https://www.slickguns.com/product/hk-m700009gya5-vp9-singledouble-9mm-409-151-gray-interchangeable-backstrap-grip-black-55699

$556

heckler-and-koch-m700009gya5-pistols.jpg

That's Ol' Fart Gray.... [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the LE version or just includes everything that is usually in that package?

If you are talking about the original deal, it doesn't say LEO model but it comes with 3 magazines and nite sights which IS the LEO version.

Thanks for putting up with my newb nuances.  I know now....NO MORW WIRE HANGERS!!  OR CLIPS! LMAO

Always bet on black.
But buy stainless, never rusts.
Some advice I picked up

Zeke:  Thanks for the advice, Originally that's what I was dead set on: Black.

PSA had the Black for $450  But missed the deal, bitter by defeat. lol Figured by my time until the price comes back down. 

Searched and searched for similar deal. Closest deal was couple months later on GrabaGun

While waiting for a reply from GrabaGun, Wanting to know if the VP9 deal included LS, 2 mags, grips and carry case.

Came across the VP9 FDE w/ 3 Mags & Night Sights. Grips / Case. for $50 more.  So I went for it.  

What is LEO?