Photo

3 Gun at Quinton in South Jersey

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey
  • Home Range:Quinton Sportsmen's Club Inc.

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:00 AM

Starting this month we will be having real 3 gun matches on March 26th and the fourth Sunday of every month after that. It will be 4 to 6 stages usually 5. 

We will have all the normal divisions, tac ops, open, limited, heavy.

We will have cash payouts using the Lewis system.  

We are using the FN rule set.

we are also newbie friendly so don't be intimidated, come on out and you will be hooked in no time. 

Setup starts around 7am, sign up opens at 8am and closes at 8:30, first shot 9am.

Match fee is $25 for non members and $20 for members. 

Any questions please post them here or PM me.

The Website is here 

http://www.quinton3gun.com/index.php

there is also a Facebook  (hopefully this is the correct link?)

https://m.facebook.c.../?ref=bookmarks

Most of these guys are jus talkers. They bitch, very little actually " do anything " to correct the current situation. And when someone " actually does something " they bitch that it wasn't the way they wanted, or would have done it. If they actually did something

#2 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

We have been working really hard and spending lots of money getting this whole thing organized. We have alot of different kinds of targets, Texas star, poppers, clay flippers, plate rack, knock down steel, clay holders...

I've been welding nonstop since the beginning. 

Attached Files

Most of these guys are jus talkers. They bitch, very little actually " do anything " to correct the current situation. And when someone " actually does something " they bitch that it wasn't the way they wanted, or would have done it. If they actually did something

#3 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

And no, you won't have to shoot upside-down...

• Nucrunner likes this

#4 bobbyj

bobbyj
  • Locationcenteral jersey
  • Home Range:r14

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

hey, really hoping to make the 26th. ill know when it gets a little closer. quick question about shotgun mag cap.  it says on the site you linked its 6 for a semi, is that a competition rule or NJ law? i was led to believe semis could hold more then 6 as long as it didnt have a pistol grip or a collapsable stock 

iii. A semi-automatic shotgun that has at least two of the following: (1) A folding or telescoping stock; (2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon; (3) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of six rounds; and/or (4) An ability to accept a detachable magazine;

3. A semi-automatic shotgun with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a folding stock or a pistol grip;

also those are some sweet looking targets. 

#5 bobbyj

bobbyj

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:16 PM

i read that a few more times. never mind, sorry im tired. 

#6 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

Thanks bob, we are not going to turn anyone away so just run what ya brung.

#7 Kevin125

Kevin125
  • LocationNorthern Monmouth County, NJ
  • Home Range:CJRPC / Range-14

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:48 PM

Sounds good. I can't make the first one but April looks good.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Molon labe (Greek: μολὼν λαβέ), meaning "come and take them", is a classical expression of defiance. When the Persian armies demanded that the Greeks surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas I responded with this phrase.

NRA / CNJFO

#8 bobbyj

bobbyj

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

Hey you guys still on for tomorrow? I'm free now but I figure you might cancel cuz of the snow

#9 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

Sounds good. I can't make the first one but April looks good.

Awesome, see you then.

Hey you guys still on for tomorrow? I'm free now but I figure you might cancel cuz of the snow

Yes sir, come on out. Unfortunately I can't make it but the godfather Jeff will be there. I will be there on the fourth Sunday. 

#10 Nucrunner

Nucrunner
  • LocationSouth Jersey
  • Home Range:South Jersey Shooting Club/ MHRPC

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

I'll be there.....
200 rds 223
100 rds 9mm
50 rds 12 ga target loads
20 rds low recoil slugs
Long johns......packed by the door, ready to go.... looking forward to the "introduce" in introductory.....

NRA - EPL
NJ2AS

NRA - Range Safety Officer

NRA - Instructor Certified Pistol

IDPA - SSP MM

#11 Golf battery

Golf battery
  • LocationHopewell twsp north not south
  • Home Range:Sjsc. Farms that let me

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:42 PM

Registration link?

#12 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

Half way down this page

http://www.quinton3gun.com/index.php

#13 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

Registration is not mandatory either, just show up and shoot..... for now.

or better yet show up early and help build. 

#14 Golf battery

Golf battery
  • LocationHopewell twsp north not south
  • Home Range:Sjsc. Farms that let me

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

Ok. Anyway. Sent the email. Pray for no rain.lotta fudds there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users