Sign in to follow this  
fishnut

Looking for fishing charter recomendations

I'm planning a Batchelor party for my buddy (he hates strippers BOOOOOO) so we're going up to pulaski NY this summer for some camping and trout and salmon fishing on the lake. I'm looking for any lake charter recomendations. Preferably out of pulaski so they can pick our drunk asses up at the campground LOL.

Does his fiance know he's a fagula?

Anyway, bring some salt and put it on the roe and leave them in the sun for a day or put them near the camp fire. You will catch crazy trout if you want to bait. Nothing like the bottled crap.

And...well, you know, watch your doorhandles and your butthole around the 'no strippers' bachelor.

I agree its a lame bachelor party without strippers but his soon to be brother in law is going to be coming with us. He's a mole. A secondary super secret party is in the works. Groom is gonna be pissed but he will thank me after a few years of marrage. Lolol.

No worries MIPA I'll be packing my butt chastity belt. No bait for me lures and flys all the way and I'll eat the roe. Caviar and beer for breakfast!!