WTB - Small Trailer

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Scorpio64

Scorpio64
  • LocationExit 105
  • Home Range:R-14

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

I'm looking for a small utility trailer, no larger than 4x8, to haul floor maintenance equipment.  It must be low, like a landscapers trailer or even a ditch witch trailer. Don't care what it looks like as long as it's structurally sound and rated for 50mph.  I'm on a tight budget so if you have a fixer upper that needs new decking or tires I will be interested in hearing what ya have.

"Step by step they were led to things which dispose to vice, the lounge, the bath, the elegant banquet. All this in their ignorance they called civilization, when it was but a part of their servitude."
Tacitus

“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration.  Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future.”—Adolf Hitler, 1935

#2 fishnut

fishnut
  • Locationflemington, NJ
  • Home Range:EFGA

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:26 AM

I have a 4x4 harbor freight trailer that I assembled and put in my shed 1.5 years ago and have not used it. I didn't put a deck on it. I also have not registered it but I do have the certificate of origin. So registering it would be a breeze. Let me know if you're interested I can get you some pictures. It is brand new assembled and never even been hooked up to a trailer hitch or hauled anything.

What's your plan for tomorrow
Are you a leader or will you follow
Are you a fighter or will you cower
It's our time to take back the power

The Interrupters

#3 fishnut

fishnut
  • Locationflemington, NJ
  • Home Range:EFGA

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:03 AM

http://m.harborfreig...ct/not provided

This is the one I have

What's your plan for tomorrow
Are you a leader or will you follow
Are you a fighter or will you cower
It's our time to take back the power

The Interrupters

#4 sota

sota
  • LocationBerkeley Heights
  • Home Range:SCFGPA

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

I have one of HF's 4x8 folding trailers. going on 13 years now. beat the piss out of it and it's still going. best $200 I ever spent.
add a 4x8 sheet of plywood cut in half, make your own sides using the stake pockets, and go to town.

You really need to re-think what you're saying when mipafox is making more sense than you are

#5 mikeyjones

mikeyjones

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

I have one of HF's 4x8 folding trailers. going on 13 years now. beat the piss out of it and it's still going. best $200 I ever spent.
add a 4x8 sheet of plywood cut in half, make your own sides using the stake pockets, and go to town.

This.  I've hauled loads of firewood, pallets of rock, household appliances and everything in between on mine.

#6 sota

sota

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:03 PM

hpim0036.jpg.small.jpg
90 bags of mulch...

You really need to re-think what you're saying when mipafox is making more sense than you are

#7 blksheep

blksheep
  • LocationOcean County
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

Is that being towed by a Geo?
GLOCK Certified Armorer
Colt Rifle Armorer

#8 Scorpio64

Scorpio64
  • LocationExit 105
  • Home Range:R-14

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:46 PM

Found a 4x6 locally that needs a little work.

Sota, that's insane!

"Step by step they were led to things which dispose to vice, the lounge, the bath, the elegant banquet. All this in their ignorance they called civilization, when it was but a part of their servitude."
Tacitus

“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration.  Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future.”—Adolf Hitler, 1935

#9 sota

sota

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

It's carried anything and everything you can think of over the years. I've saved more in not having to rent uhauls or home depot trucks than I've spent on the trailer. I love it folds up and stands up.

#10 Family1st

Family1st
  • Home Range:Hopefully soon near home.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:02 PM

sota you're a mad man, nice to see I'm not alone..lol .  Would of loved to see the faces of passerby's 

Is that the heavy duty version, or standard?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users