Sorry to hear about that 10x. Last Easter, on Easter Sunday we had to put our 8 year old miniature pincher down suddenly when she had a pulmonary embolism from medicine for another issue she was having. It was a real shock. Within 3 weeks we adopted a dog from Monmouth County SPCA. She is some sort of pitbull/lab mix. They rescue them from Puertorico and fly them over here. She's about 45 lbs of energy. Great dog so far, but it's still hard to replace one with another. For me, I heal by moving on, my wife not so much, although she has become quite attached to the new one.

31c94ce2a8f95041706947d235550be6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, dobermans were a byproduct of this breed and a few others.

Understood. It just looked like a dobermann, but I see now that it's significantly smaller.  Certainly so than the dobies we had as a family.

I like dogs, but only own cats. We had to put down our oldest last Monday. He might as well have been a dog; he was completely integrated into our lives. My wife and I were extremely upset.

So, I thought you dog lovers might gain some insight from this article. It's about dogs, but it also worked for our cat.

We had a sheltie for almost 13.5 years. His health was declining recently; kidney failure, arthritis.

Somehow he broke his femur this morning, and we were forced to put him down a few hours ago.

Bye, Biscuit...you were a good dog.

http://imgur.com/oUdWXuy

Sorry to hear about that 10x. Last Easter, on Easter Sunday we had to put our 8 year old miniature pincher down suddenly when she had a pulmonary embolism from medicine for another issue she was having. It was a real shock. Within 3 weeks we adopted a dog from Monmouth County SPCA. She is some sort of pitbull/lab mix. They rescue them from Puertorico and fly them over here. She's about 45 lbs of energy. Great dog so far, but it's still hard to replace one with another. For me, I heal by moving on, my wife not so much, although she has become quite attached to thelp new one.

I like dogs, but only own cats. We had to put down our oldest last Monday. He might as well have been a dog; he was completely integrated into our lives. My wife and I were extremely upset.

So, I thought you dog lovers might gain some insight from this article. It's about dogs, but it also worked for our cat.

I'm sorry for each of your losses, there is little that hurts more than the loss of a beloved friend.

Sadly, I'd put off posting here because I couldn't find a good picture of my buddy Porter,post-7944-0-39368700-1493048242_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, we had to put him down this morning.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for each of your losses, there is little that hurts more than the loss of a beloved friend.

Sadly, I'd put off posting here because I couldn't find a good picture of my buddy Porter,attachicon.gif18156613_1312826775452476_78286858669322244_o.jpg

Unfortunately, we had to put him down this morning.

Sorry to hear man. Hopefully is a better place or at least not suffering.

Breed labs and had a pit mix( best dog ever) and 2 shepherds and various other mutts.

Jack Russell on a job made me bleed my own blood.

It's part dog, say 10%. It's mostly owner 100%

Not unlike posting here, an individual's dog is an extension of it owner, and its environment.

Most of the time.

But if you want to go bye the breed that bites the most people every year that is usually a toss-up between West Highland white terriers and Chihuahua

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Usually owned by people like you that know nothing about dogs.

Huh? That makes zero sense. But the next time you hear on the radio of a person being attacked by a dog, you can safely assume it's a pitbull.

I like dogs, I don't like them. Bad breeding, bad genetics and the worst is BAD owners.

We are having a discussion, there is no need to throw out insults when someone doesn't see things your way. Usually, the left wing assholes do it when they are losing an argument.

You come into my thread and spread uneducated Bullshit I'll always call you out on it. You have no idea what your talking about. I have investigated literally hundreds of dog bites in 18 towns in NJ. very few were from Pit Bulls which are not a breed but a group of breeds by the way.

About 75% of the dog bits that I investigated were due to untrained and unsocalized dogs that were owned by people who knew nothing about dogs.

I helped remove 21 fighting dog from a breeder/trainer. All staffordshire terriers a pitbull breed. Not one was aggressive toward humans just other animals. My point being even fighting dogs aren't dangerous if they are trained properly

Huh? That makes zero sense. But the next time you hear on the radio of a person being attacked by a dog, you can safely assume it's a pitbull.

I like dogs, I don't like them. Bad breeding, bad genetics and the worst is BAD owners.

We are having a discussion, there is no need to throw out insults when someone doesn't see things your way. Usually, the left wing assholes do it when they are losing an argument.

Technically, you started it with the" no pit bulls"

You may have said " please"

Its kinda like you went all MSM liberal media with that one.

Jus sayen

Usually when you hear of Pit attacks on the news it's in an area of a version socioeconomic group that treats the animals as status symbols. Pits, like any working dog, need training.

Genetics play a role in this as well. But yes, they do become a product of their environment.