Photo

m57/tokarev iwb hybrid holster? (and probably unrelated discussion)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SuRrEaLNJ

SuRrEaLNJ
  • LocationNew Milford
  • Home Range:RTSP/GFH

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

somewhere along the line i picked up a tidbit that yo should have a holster or a sling for every weapon you own.i try to have 1 for each within reason both iwb and owb for my go to guns.

my wife and i just had our 2nd boy  and wgile i went with the whole ring route for the "push present" she got me this:
17434680_10212866862288337_8836691427640

1965 (zastava m57)

shes a keeper. talked old man in to one and i fell hard for his, ive had a woody for the gun since goldeneye on N64, i was like 13, and they were beast dual wielded, anyway awesome wife aside

im picking up my surplus yugo holster for it tomorrow, but i want to pick up a iwb, preferably hybrid style because why not.

the only one ive found so far is from http://www.mdjcustomholsters.com/, but ive never heard of him, and wasnt sure if anyone else had feedback or a suggestion

and really any other tokarev love or  info,

• Ray Ray likes this

Lone Outpost Airsoft

Lone Outpost Tactical

NRA Life member

NJ2AS Member

CNJFO Member

#2 Purple Patrick

Purple Patrick

Formerly the poster knowm as ataimwolswol

• Members
  • 3,772 posts
  • Locationwarren, nj
  • Home Range:New Jersey

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:18 PM

Hit up A Tech. He makes custom holsters. I think his business is Titan Concealment

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  • Ray Ray likes this

#3 Ray Ray

Ray Ray
  • LocationBayonne, Hudson County
  • Home Range:Bayonne Pistol Range

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

I like your thinking in that all handguns, well all defensive handguns, should have a holster. But would you consider that firearm a "defensive" one?
NJZED

#4 Zeke

Zeke
  • LocationDown by the river
  • Home Range:Nowhere yet

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

What's a " push present "?

#5 Purple Patrick

Purple Patrick

Formerly the poster knowm as ataimwolswol

• Members
  • 3,772 posts
  • Locationwarren, nj
  • Home Range:New Jersey

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:41 PM

What's a " push present "?

You get her a present and she let's you "push"

#6 djg0770

djg0770
  • LocationPassaic County
  • Home Range:GFH Woodland Park

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

I have an mdj iwb tuckable. It's a crossbreed look alike. Quality is good. Price is reasonable.
  • Ray Ray likes this

-Dan

Sometimes the way of the gun involves loading ammo into your magazine before shooting off your mouth.

NRA Life Member

#7 SuRrEaLNJ

SuRrEaLNJ
  • LocationNew Milford
  • Home Range:RTSP/GFH

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

I like your thinking in that all handguns, well all defensive handguns, should have a holster. But would you consider that firearm a "defensive" one?

i would consider that to be a defensive one, but i consider every gun to be an option if need be. pretymuch anything that aint  black powder is better then nothin and fight your way to somethin better

You get her a present and she let's you "push"

its one of those women decided that the kid from our loins wasnt enough, because jewlery kind of thing, but hey i got a gshock and a tokarev, and well two beautiful baby boys (awww) out of the deal so im not complaining

I have an mdj iwb tuckable. It's a crossbreed look alike. Quality is good. Price is reasonable.

you use it often? bout how long/much?

Lone Outpost Airsoft

Lone Outpost Tactical

NRA Life member

NJ2AS Member

CNJFO Member

#8 djg0770

djg0770
  • LocationPassaic County
  • Home Range:GFH Woodland Park

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

I live in NJ so no I don't use it often. However I like it significantly better than the Galco King Tuk which imnsho is an overpriced POS.

-Dan

Sometimes the way of the gun involves loading ammo into your magazine before shooting off your mouth.

NRA Life Member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users