Sign in to follow this  
WJFortier

Adams Arms Piston Conv Kits $199.95

Joe Bob Outfitters is advertising complete Adams Arms Conversion Kits (with install disk) for $199.95.  Kit appears has everything with exception of bolt assembly, bolt cam pin and firing retaining pin. 

PLUS I think you can score a FREE T-Shirt for orders over a certain amount....I can't remember the magic # off the top of my head.  I know...the free T-shirt just made this deal even sweeter!!!  Free laundry does that sometimes.   ***You have to put it in your cart as if you're buying it, they WON'T just magically send it to you.

Oh wait...Free shipping too!!!!  

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Adams_Arms_Carbine_Length_Piston_Kit_p/adams-cps-d-ada.htm?utm_source=JoeBob+Subscribers&utm_campaign=983c530f75-Newsletter_Week_03202017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d85e6c4367-983c530f75-287025945&goal=0_d85e6c4367-983c530f75-287025945&mc_cid=983c530f75&mc_eid=683acf9568

post-7254-0-65160200-1490359144_thumb.png

Just a note - that's the old non XLP kit. The old one has a removable rod for cleaning but the XLP fits under many hand guards. Unfortunately the XLP has to come off to clean which may be an issue with a pinned muzzle device

I love my Adams setup, BTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk