sroc112

All Glock?

Anyone on here have a gun collection/lineup that is all Glock, only Glock, and nothing but the Glock?

Just wondering how many people fall into that category. I read on some other forums that some people have decided to sell everything else and just keep an all Glock stash.

I read on some other forums that some people have decided to sell everything else and just keep an all Glock stash.

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

• Like 2

I have 2 Glocks. If I could only have 1, it would be a Glock. If I could only have 2, they would both most likely be Glock. Thank god NJ isn't that retarded, and I can have the variety of manufacturers that I own. Variety is the spice of life.

I have a customer who collects Glocks. He now has all the models, and is working on getting all the colors. I never hear him mention any other makes.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a collection of only five guns, all glocks (43, 19, 34, 22, 35)  They sit all nicely together on one shelf.  All my other guns are in a separate collection on lower shelves :)

Almost.... I have 6 Glocks and a Kahr PM9.

I have to carry a Glock at work, so why have anything else? I have had a 1911, Sig 226, HK P2000, M&P .45, at different times, and there are a few other guns I want, but I'm not spending the time or money to shoot and train with them when I have to carry the G22. The Kahr fills a niche and is close enough in feel and manual of arms that I make an exception, and I rarely shoot it more than a mandatory qualification 2 times a year.

I'll stick with Glocks until I don't have to. Then I'll start shooting other stuff.

• Like 1

Almost.... I have 6 Glocks and a Kahr PM9.

I have to carry a Glock at work, so why have anything else? I have had a 1911, Sig 226, HK P2000, M&P .45, at different times, and there are a few other guns I want, but I'm not spending the time or money to shoot and train with them when I have to carry the G22. The Kahr fills a niche and is close enough in feel and manual of arms that I make an exception, and I rarely shoot it more than a mandatory qualification 2 times a year.

I'll stick with Glocks until I don't have to. Then I'll start shooting other stuff.

IIRC, you hated the Glock 22 while we did a steel match a few years ago. What has changed?

Not me buddy. I have shot every steel match I have ever attended with a Glock 35.

That makes sense. But I do remember us talking and you saying that you did not like your duty gun.

I have a collection of only five guns, all glocks (43, 19, 34, 22, 35) They sit all nicely together on one shelf. All my other guns are in a separate collection on lower shelves :)

But the truth is. Your ppq kicks ass over any glock. ????

• Like 1

Are they still making that Q5 Match pistol?  I feel like I heard a ton about it and it dropped off -

Yes they still make it and it is a hot gun, lots of people buying them.  It has some sort of Apex trigger and mounting plates like a Glock MOS.  I actually like the trigger on my M2 better.  Mine is a much lighter pull, especially with the trigger return spring changed.  Some like the Q5 as the pull is shorter and crisper, guess it is all personal preference.

It looks super sweet with the ported slide and blue trigger - With all the optic ready pistol craze I have been debating a G17 or G19 MOS pistol with my BL discount coupon this year, and take my time and eventually build it with optic as a sweet range/competition toy -

It looks super sweet with the ported slide and blue trigger - With all the optic ready pistol craze I have been debating a G17 or G19 MOS pistol with my BL discount coupon this year, and take my time and eventually build it with optic as a sweet range/competition toy -

Check your pm.

Anyone on here have a gun collection/lineup that is all Glock, only Glock, and nothing but the Glock?

Just wondering how many people fall into that category. I read on some other forums that some people have decided to sell everything else and just keep an all Glock stash.

Glockenberger syndrome is a disease.