The fastest purchase

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zuko94

Zuko94
  • LocationMonmouth county NJ
  • Home Range:have not found one

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:18 PM

My wife and myself walked in said what my wife was looking at. She tried a couple other weapons on the 9mm line still liked the walther PPQ m2. Filled out the papers, IRA ran the NICS we in and out within 20 minutes. My wife had a great experience. 

He'll get up we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy. Bender... breakfast club.

Life is one big shit sandwich. we all have to take a bite. its not the size of the bite but the side of the sandwich that has more bread then shit that matters.

#2 SW9racer

SW9racer
  • Home Range:CJRPC, SCFGPA

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

That is only half the story. You have to add in how long it took to get your permits, the paperwork required, and the time your references spent.

#3 Zuko94

Zuko94
  • LocationMonmouth county NJ
  • Home Range:have not found one

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:27 PM

That is only half the story. You have to add in how long it took to get your permits, the paperwork required, and the time your references spent.

we live in fair haven and by looking at how long it takes most ppl to get everything back, I think my wife is still in the lead with getting paperwork done and walking out the door with her new walther

He'll get up we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy. Bender... breakfast club.

Life is one big shit sandwich. we all have to take a bite. its not the size of the bite but the side of the sandwich that has more bread then shit that matters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users