Sign in to follow this  
Ricky_Bobby

Help me pick out a "farewell" pistol before I leave NJ....

However, I did, for the first time, wait for my wife to go out and sneak them in the house.

This is why, although my wife says "why are all your guns black its so boring" - I resist my FDE, urban Gray, and ODG temptation on some pistols (Cough VP9) and just go with Black - she never notices another black gun case housing a black pistol, but yes last time I went to the range and brought one home I snuck the case in my range bag :)

This is why, although my wife says "why are all your guns black its so boring" - I resist my FDE, urban Gray, and ODG temptation on some pistols (Cough VP9) and just go with Black - she never notices another black gun case housing a black pistol, but yes last time I went to the range and brought one home I snuck the case in my range bag :)

My wife's attitude is you don't have to buy them just because you can--get the ones you really like. Of course that logic doesn't seem to apply at the Christian Louboutin rack at Nordstroms for some reason.

• Like 1

My wife's attitude is you don't have to buy them just because you can--get the ones you really like. Of course that logic doesn't seem to apply at the Christian Louboutin rack at Nordstroms for some reason.

seems like we have similar problems..lol

• Like 1