Photo

Good news guys, get your NJ CCW now...

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Darrenf

Darrenf
  • Home Range:Shooters LEH

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

So according to Rob Pincus, the only reason we don't get to exercise our 2ND amendment rights in NJ is because we simply don't apply for our permits. If we did apply, he thinks we will get them. Lmao. And according to him, if you don't apply because you understand the reality here, you are a whining little pussy who should move to England.

https://www.facebook...6435446/?type=3

Check out the crap he spews in the comments.

#2 AlexTheSane

AlexTheSane
  • LocationParlin, NJ

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

It's very easy to get your NJ CCW.  Just show up to your local PD with the following items.

lampAa%C3%83%C2%ACladin02.jpg43bf4581-00

four-leaf-clover.jpg

stock-photo-dollars-pile-from-packs-of-m

• silverado427 and Darrenf like this

#3 High Exposure

High Exposure
  • LocationAtlantic Highlands
  • Home Range:Wherever I can press a trigger

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

Pincus posts here sometimes. I am not surprised by his comments.
RIP Pat, until Valhalla

"Therefore since the world has still, much good but much less good than ill,And while the sun and moon endure, luck’s a chance but trouble’s sure,I’d face it as a wise man would, and train for ill and not for good."- A. E. Housman

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

WWPRD?

#4 owg666

owg666

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

Fantasy Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 Tunaman

Tunaman
  • Home Range:Woodland Park

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:33 PM

I call bullshit unless they are retired LEO.  What was their justifiable need?  Are the permits restricted? 

#6 NJGF

NJGF
  • LocationMonmouth Country

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

Maybe he will post a comment here.

• Branrob91 likes this

#7 xXxplosive

xXxplosive
  • Home Range:Pa.

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:41 PM

Rob.............your wrong on this one.

#8 MedicYeti

MedicYeti
  • LocationCape May Court House: 08210
  • Home Range:Mullica Hill Rifle and Pistol, Maurice River

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:47 PM

Who is this dude?

#9 sota

sota
  • LocationBerkeley Heights
  • Home Range:SCFGPA

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

Names and occupations (current and/or former) of the two "friends" who got their NJ CCWs, or I call total bullshit.

You really need to re-think what you're saying when mipafox is making more sense than you are

#10 NotJust22s

NotJust22s
  • Home Range:home

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

I got mine yesterday. They combined it with my flying saucer license. Piece of pie.
  • EX Carnival man, Rob0115, Darrenf and 1 other like this

#11 JackDaWack

JackDaWack
  • LocationNorth NJ
  • Home Range:Cherry Ridge

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

His responses to the comments have to be the most out of touch(NJ) bullshit I've ever read.

He doesn't know and won't acknowledge that form sts 33 has a denial section on it, I can't imagine the bullshit you would deal with having to tell your PD everytime why you were denied
  • Nickjc and Darrenf like this

#12 Nickjc

Nickjc

Springfield Armory US Rifle, Cal. .30, M1

• NJGF Vendor
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationHamlet of Glenwood, Vernon twshp, Sussex co.

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

......read his responses. ....

Idiocy.
  • Darrenf likes this
** probably sent from my phone while mobile..please excuse the typos **

Thanks ! NickJC

9-11-01 - In memory of Mom, Loli, Gerry, Donald & Vinny...

Posted Image]

Blah. BHP's are AWESOME.

#13 Darrenf

Darrenf

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

His responses to the comments have to be the most out of touch(NJ) bullshit I've ever read.

He doesn't know and won't acknowledge that form sts 33 has a denial section on it, I can't imagine the bullshit you would deal with having to tell your PD everytime why you were denied

He ignores that every time it is mentioned. You say you can't imagine it, he thinks we are ALL imagining it.

#14 NJGF

NJGF
  • LocationMonmouth Country

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

Does anyone know if this is the "real" Rob Pincus Facebook page. This is just crazy talk.

#15 JackDaWack

JackDaWack
  • LocationNorth NJ

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:40 PM

Does anyone know if this is the "real" Rob Pincus Facebook page. This is just crazy talk.

Apparently two of his friends were approved carry permits, which according to him means we all can..Lol

And if you don't get your permit, you didn't try hard enough lol
  • Darrenf likes this

#16 Darrenf

Darrenf

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

It is.

#17 Darrenf

Darrenf

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:43 PM

Apparently two of his friends were approved carry permits, which according to him means we all can..Lol

And if you don't get your permit, you didn't try hard enough lol

Victim blaming at its finest.

#18 67gtonut

67gtonut
  • LocationRockaway, NJ
  • Home Range:RTSP

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

Has anyone asked what his buddies put down for "Justifiable Need" ?

Troy

Instructor RTSP - Randolph

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER

#19 Darrenf

Darrenf

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

Has anyone asked what his buddies put down for "Justifiable Need" ?

He has been asked, but will not answer.

Screenshot_2017_04_18_22_56_08.png

#20 SuRrEaLNJ

SuRrEaLNJ
  • LocationNew Milford
  • Home Range:RTSP/GFH

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

who is this guy? never heard of him. can already tell i dont like him

NRA Life member

NJ2AS Member

CNJFO Member

#21 diamondd817

diamondd817
  • LocationNear Morristown

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

Honestly, did anyone here ever apply? Or do you know anyone who actually applied? First hand experience, not I know a guy who knows guy, who knows a guy, etc.

“The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunters. Hunters use firearms. Hunters have every right to use firearms, as do target shooters, as do gun collectors, as do others. “The fact of the matter is that the Second Amendment has to do with personal and national defense. It was put into the Constitution by the founders who considered it as important indeed as the First Amendment.” ... NRA President David Keene

Member:

NRA
SAF
NJ2AS

ANJRPC   

#22 SuRrEaLNJ

SuRrEaLNJ
  • LocationNew Milford
  • Home Range:RTSP/GFH

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

My very pro2a firearms LEO (he thinks everyone should have a gun, like literally everyone) basically said become a cop or a guard to get one, and everyone is afraid of that i was denied box on every subsequent permit aplication

• High Exposure likes this

NRA Life member

NJ2AS Member

CNJFO Member

#23 ChrisJM981

ChrisJM981
  • LocationRandolph, NJ

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:31 AM

His buddies are probably associate training officers or have some loose affiliation with a law enforcement agency. It's definitely my fault for not having a NJ CCW; my status as an ordinary citizen is a more than sufficient qualification.
Effective gun control is a well placed shot.

NRA & SAF Life Member

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
-Thomas Jefferson

#24 45Doll

45Doll
  • LocationSussex County
  • Home Range:Pocono Pistol

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:34 AM

I don't know anyone who applied, other than Jeff Muller who was kidnapped, beaten and taken to Missouri. And even when those 'biker guys' went on trial and he was the only witness to the crime, they still wouldn't grant Jeff a permit. Until he joined the lawsuit! Then magically his application was switched to a different judge who granted the permit. And the STATE initiated that move, not Jeff.

If 10,000 of us applied we'd all be refused, and it would be clear NJ is a no-issue state.

But then what? No New Jersey court would have a problem with that.

"You gotta be alive to get paid."

#25 ChrisJM981

ChrisJM981
  • LocationRandolph, NJ

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

I don't know anyone who applied, other than Jeff Muller who was kidnapped, beaten and taken to Missouri. And even when those 'biker guys' went on trial and he was the only witness to the crime, they still wouldn't grant Jeff a permit. Until he joined the lawsuit! Then magically his application was switched to a different judge who granted the permit. And the STATE initiated that move, not Jeff.

If 10,000 of us applied we'd all be refused, and it would be clear NJ is a no-issue state.

But then what? No New Jersey court would have a problem with that.

Is NJ issuing permits based on the "loosened" justifiable need requirement? If they are, maybe his friends drive for uber between operating.

I'm a front line employee for a public agency that has been named as a target by terrorists. Maybe I qualify. :rofl:

NRA & SAF Life Member

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
-Thomas Jefferson

#26 Darrenf

Darrenf

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

Honestly, did anyone here ever apply? Or do you know anyone who actually applied? First hand experience, not I know a guy who knows guy, who knows a guy, etc.

Why would I apply when the guy I have to hand my application to says don't bother, you WILL be denied.

#27 CageFighter

CageFighter
  • Locationnorth NJ
  • Home Range:CJRPC & NHRPC (PA)

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

no details, figures.  

there def is a connections btwn these (2) guys and a judge, etc.  if its as easy as Rob states, WHY hasnt anyone else been issued?  

im curious what towns they live in.  I may have to move if its that easy. 

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor.........................ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

#28 ChrisJM981

ChrisJM981
  • LocationRandolph, NJ

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:54 AM

no details, figures.
there def is a connections btwn these (2) guys and a judge, etc. if its as easy as Rob states, WHY hasnt anyone else been issued?

im curious what towns they live in. I may have to move if its that easy.

I might apply just to prove a point.

NRA & SAF Life Member

-Thomas Jefferson

#29 owg666

owg666

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:07 AM

It would be interesting if everyone on this board applied around the same time and told their stories to prove a point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#30 Walt of Destiny

Walt of Destiny
  • LocationOn the lake, West Passiac County
  • Home Range:GFH WP

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:21 AM

Pincus is a egotistical windbag. A mall cop that talks like he took down bin laden. His recent comments underscore his complete misunderstanding of reality. Hate to criticize ANY 2a proponent, but his comments help no one in the fight for our rights in this oppressive state
  • PK90, CageFighter, High Exposure and 1 other like this
Nothing to see here, move along...

Walt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users