Photo

April 23rd Quinton 3 gun

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey
  • Home Range:Quinton Sportsmen's Club Inc.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:42 PM

The next match is Sunday April 23rd weather permitting. 

This match and all matches at Quinton sportsmans club are open to the public. 

5 big bad ass stages.

Keep checking the website for cancelation. We really want to put the match on but won't shoot in the pouring rain. http://www.quinton3gun.com/index.php

The Facebook should be updated with the same info. If you are in the 3 gun emaier you will get updates there to.

Remember, if come out early, help with setup and stay after to help break down Santa will bring you a new gun.

Setup starts at 7am. Registration closes at 8:30 and I will have a new shooters briefing at 8:30. Match announcements at 9 with the match starting after that.

$20 for members and $25 for non members. 

I think this is the Facebook link https://m.facebook.c...rofile.php&_rdr

Most of these guys are jus talkers. They bitch, very little actually " do anything " to correct the current situation. And when someone " actually does something " they bitch that it wasn't the way they wanted, or would have done it. If they actually did something

#2 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:44 PM

I'm working on a rain date of April 30th IF the match gets rained out.

Most of these guys are jus talkers. They bitch, very little actually " do anything " to correct the current situation. And when someone " actually does something " they bitch that it wasn't the way they wanted, or would have done it. If they actually did something

#3 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:50 PM

I'm working on a rain date of April 30th IF the match gets rained out.

#4 louu

louu
  • Locationsouth Jersey

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

The weather looks perfect, no rain. Sunday is gun day, 3 gun to be exact. So dust off your dancing shoes and let's shoot some steel...

#5 Low Profile

Low Profile
  • Home Range:SJSC

Posted Yesterday, 04:21 AM

Another great  3 Gun!  weather turned out to be ideal, and all the hard working folks at Quinton put together some great courses of fire! 

Thanks to all!  See you next month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users