SuRrEaLNJ

i caught a yugo/serbian itch aparently

so these things apparently multiply....

17990711_10213249703579130_1115661716545

18157658_10213249703459127_1224768242280

havent shot the m70 yet, just picked it up tonight. provided that i like the way it shoots anywhere near the m57 Its going to become a project for me with modern sights etc in the plans

Nice...

I love my M57. Surplus magazines are a pain to find, but they come up from time to time. I got like five off eBay a few months back... all with the loop bases. I hate it when magazines are hard to get, just like the S&W 10mm magazines.

Need a M48 and a M59/66... toss in a practice rifle grenade and some blanks, and you'll be set.

funny you say that, i got a kydex for the M57 because why not, and it was shockingly comfortable, and thats partially what led to the M70. got it from Southern Ohio Gun, ran me 220 plus ffl etc. the slightly longer grip of the zastavas was my draw to them. i for one would rather have proprietary mags then lose pinky space

by the time i sink a few bucks playing with this it wont be the cheapest option anymore, but i fell hard for these things, and see a ton of potential with a few tweaks. I came a cross a pic of one with trijicons on it, and that one is the only one i can find, but i have access to a 3 axis mill and a machinist who will have to train me on it eventually anyway, so here goes nothin