PPIH/PPOH course April 13-15 2012

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BonannoFamily

BonannoFamily
  • LocationBrick NJ
  • Home Range:Brick Armory & Range-14

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

This is the second course I have taken with Cameron Green. I completed my Fla/Utah carry course with him about a year ago. You cannot go wrong with any courses you take at G.A.P.P. Not only are you taught proficiency with firearms, but safety above all and the proper mindset for deadly encounters are also covered. This instructor knows when the atmosphere can contain some levity and when it is time to get serious. His instruction style is exemplary. A true professional in the trade. I am much more comfortable with my own firearm after this course and have been dry firing each evening as he suggested. A big thank you to Cameron, you will see me again in the near future.
The lesser the facts, the stronger the opinion.

#2 GAPP

GAPP
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Home Range:Fort Dix and SFGPA

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

Glad you enjoyed the class Jim
Cameron Green
NRA Certified Instructor and CRSO
NRA Training Counselor
Certified UT CFP Instructor
Owner/operator G.A.P.P.
www.gappnj.com

#3 Adam

Adam
  • LocationUnion Beach, NJ
  • Home Range:Range 14

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Where's my thanks for taking your pictures Jim? lol
NRA ~ NJ2AS ~ Utah CFP ~ Florida CWFL
NRA Pistol Instructor, NRA Rifle Instructor, NRA Shotgun Instructor, NRA RSO
GAPPNJ firearms instruction; FL/UT CCW, Basic Pistol, Intermediate Pistol, PPOH/PPIH, Advanced PPOH, Low Light Pistol, CCW 1&2, Basic Shotgun, Defensive Shotgun 1, Shotgun Home Defense, Basic Rifle,

Amendment II; A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

#4 BonannoFamily

BonannoFamily
  • LocationBrick NJ
  • Home Range:Brick Armory & Range-14

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

You did make the course better Adam! The humor and the pictures showing all my mistakes. It was indeed a great course and good company, Thank you, now get out the new XD and practice. We will have to have a mini competition soon.
The lesser the facts, the stronger the opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users