The Citizens' Rifle and Revolver Club (CRRC) was established in 1938. We are located on 13.5 acres of woodland on Route 571 in the Township of West Windsor, County of Mercer, State of New Jersey. A wide variety of shooting sports are supported at CRRC including archery, pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Informal and formal competitions are conducted for air pistol, conventional pistol, magnum pistol, air rifle, smallbore rifle, and trap shooting.
The facilities of CRRC are usually only open to members and guests of members. We do not rent guns or other shooting equipment.
The exception is the Outdoor Trap Range which is regularly open to the public on Sunday afternoon starting at 1 PM, throughout the year; and on Tuesday evening starting at 6:30 PM, from mid-April through mid-October. All trap shooting must be run by a CRRC Trap Supervisor.
Trap shooters must supply there own equipment and ammunition.
Some special events and programs, however, are open to the general public and all equipment is provided. Such as:
(1) The Open House and Fun Shoots
(2) The Archery Open Houses
(3) The Junior Rifle Program
(4) The Junior Pistol Program
(5) Women's Day At The Range
For more information about these special events and programs, see CRRC Activities.
CRRC has two indoor ranges and four outdoor ranges open to members and guests of members.
Indoors we have two 8-point 25-yard indoor ranges for pistol and smallbore rifle. Both ranges are heated and well lighted. One range has automatic returning targets, the other has automatic turning targets for timed and rapid fire. Both are open 24 hours a day for members and their guests. Indoors we also have a large meeting room, ready room, kitchen, and restrooms.
Outdoors we have:
(1) A 40-point 50-yard range for pistol and smallbore rifle.
(2) A single-point, bench-rest 100-yard outdoor range for sighting-in smallbore and high power rifles.
(3) A regulation 5-station trap range with a fully automatic thrower. The Trap Range is open on Sunday afternoon starting at 1 PM, throughout the year; and on Tuesday evening starting at 6:30 PM, from mid-April through mid-October. All trap shooting must be run by a CRRC Trap Supervisor.
(4) A five-point 40-yard archery range.