• Announcements

• Maksim

NJGF's Gun Range & Store Database   05/23/2017

Excited about launching a new feature, our very own member- driven range and store database.  Read the announcement and watch the video here... www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/86658-njgfs-gun-store-range-database/

General Firearms Discussion

Anything that doesn't fit in the above sections.

4,528 topics in this forum

• 73 replies
    • 814 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 225 replies

• Topics

• NJGF Gun Price Request

• Premier Membership
    Support NJGF by becoming a Premier Member!

• Hey guys  I'm trying to get a small side business going doing things i like . I think these openers are eye catching  conversation starters around friends, their cool for your deck , or garage. this is my second batch, let me know your opinion.  They start @ $35-   $40 thanks fo looking; Thanks Andy.  
    • I had an old Craftsman door opener that after a while displayed the same symptom. I go to work and come home and the door was open WTF. I replaced transmitter and remote with a Genie upgrade and lasted for some time but then the opener itself took a shit but still I can’t complain since the Craftsman lasted 30 + years. Take a look below and see if this works for you, I replaced my old Craftman with the Genie system and its been good. Had a problem with the unit itself and Tech support sent me a new mainboard so IMHO their tech support is top notch   Genie GIRUD-1T Universal Dual Frequency Conversion Kit
    • see the problem here is politics, this guy decides he wants his people to rule in his favor and not what is necessarily the right thing to do.. the way the council is set up now works very well we have a pretty good balance. Hunters have paid for a lot of sanctuary land probably just about all of it.
    • No, actually I wouldn't be surprised at all. If I was hungry enough, I'm sure Bambi would suddenly look delectable rather than adorable. I'm pragmatic. I know that most of us (as plump, spoiled Americans) are really disconnected from our natural food sources.  Way before I was a gun owner, I used to chuckle when my girlfriends were APPALLED at those pictures of Sarah Palin posing by a fresh kill. Personally, I couldn't stand the woman - thought she was an idiot. But I always thought the distress over those pictures was utterly ridiculous. In Alaska, they're just way more in touch with the natural food cycle. Here, in NJ, when you pick up that shrink-wrapped steak at the meat counter, you might feel removed from the process... but what you just picked up was Elsie the Cow after all... with big sad eyes equal in every way to Bambi's (sigh). Most people just conveniently push that thought aside. 
    • That is a leather piñata. Jeebus! Where do people come up with this stuff?