• Announcements

• Maksim

NJGF's Gun Range & Store Database   05/23/2017

Excited about launching a new feature, our very own member- driven range and store database.  Read the announcement and watch the video here... www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/86658-njgfs-gun-store-range-database/

JT Custom Guns & Collectibles

jtguns.jpg  Firearms and Accessories Dealer.

http://www.jtcustomguns.com

147 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies

• Topics

• NJGF Gun Price Request

• Premier Membership
    Support NJGF by becoming a Premier Member!

• Our realtor asks us to do that when we made the offer on our house. It must've helped because they accepted our offer in lieu of higher cash offers. Our lives parrelled the owners down to our names.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

• I cut a 4% deal on my house.  The inventory was low and the agent did a good job.  She listed 2 weeks before allowing showing and for what I thought was a good price, she said it was low.  The day of the broker open House we had agents come with clients and a bidding war that led to me getting 4.5% over my ask on the first day.  I also negotiated a bit of cash back from the listing and selling agent (2k).  It was just really fortunate timing and I had a nice House.   The untereting thing was more than half the people who made offers wrote us letters about themselves and family and why they wanted the house. I guess that’s a new thing?  
    • "Most nights in Afghanistan, I wielded an M4 carbine and a .40-caliber pistol. The total barrel length of my M4 was approximately 14 inches with Trijicon ACOG sights, as well as an infrared laser. I usually carried 10 magazines stacked with 20 rounds of 5.56-millimeter ammunition each." Can someone with prior or current military service explain the following? *Why is his sidearm a .40 cal and not a 9mm? *Does the Army use 20 round magazines or is he downloading 30 round magazines by 10? Regards, TokenEntry

• Ya mean the gold? Nah.... decided just wasn’t me. Also the fine layer of gold didn’t hide scratches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • No one wants to discuss this with you because Mast's "points" have no basis in reality. If you could make every gun on the entire planet disappear, all you would be doing is turning a school shooter into a school bomber, or a school arsonist, or a guy who drove a truck through a school. You wouldn't be solving the problem, because you would still be left with an angry, deranged, hateful person wanting to hurt someone. Are we trying to stop school shootings only, or do we want all school violence/revenge/infamy crimes to stop? Banning guns in this situation is like discovering a leaking sewer pipe in your basement, and just putting a bucket under it. You may not have shit on the floor anymore, but that bucket is going to get full eventually. What are you going to do then, not shit at home anymore? Lug buckets of shit around your house? NO, YOU ARE GOING TO FIX THE PIPE! We need to treat the problem, not the symptom!