Clinton WMA clay range in Clinton, NJ
26 New Jersey 173
Hampton, NJ 08827
Saturday, July 26th
9am at the Clay range
Please try and bring everything you can in terms of a gun, ammo, and clays.
A rough check list of what to bring:
- Ammo (birdshot #7.5, 8)
- Clays (Walmart's in Clinton, Flemington, and Phillipsburg generally stock them)
- Thrower if you have one
- Eyes and ears
- Shell pouch
- Beverages/snacks (Water is very important especially in the summer!)
- Layer up and bring a warm jacket/gloves/hat depending on weather
- Sunblock and Bug Repellent
If you can't bring some things, we will have plenty of stuff there. If you've never shot a shotgun before, I and others will try working with you to be able to dust a clay by the end of the day!
Gun rules to remember:
Always treat a gun as if it was loaded
Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot
Never point the muzzle at anything you're not willing to destroy
Always be aware of your target/line of fire
For this range, keep all guns unloaded until you're on the firing line
Be smart, be safe, and we will have a fun-filled day!
Please feel free to post up with any questions or suggestions.
1. Krdshrk - License, Thrower, Clays and guns
2. Zeke (and Mrs?) - License, thrower, etc
3. Mrs. Peel (Tentative)