Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Sorry. Now that the Zeeker doesn't come around, I feel the need to take his place as the forum philosopher.

Werd.

1 hour ago, gleninjersey said:

I can attest to that.  He was like a puppy.  Had that same happy puppy look while he was doing it.  Near religious experience I think.

I think he ate the boxes.  Jus' sayen.

I didn't see any boxes left in the car when you guys were here...

• Haha 1

Taking it off the menu for most of the year is smart.  I've been lulled in by this trickery.  I see an ad and it looks good. I like ribs.  So I'm driving past a McDonalds and I pull in to try one.  And as soon as I have my first bite I'm reminded that it tastes like it's made with earlobe meat.  They've gotten me more than once.

• Haha 2

Having never eaten one, I have only ever seen pictures of one.  But whenever I imagine one, all I can think of are either:

Those "fancy" erasers that were popular in the early 90s (I think) that were in various extruded colors and made to look like slices of fruit or foods or whatever, but were utterly useless as an eraser

Those kinds of dog treats with three colors nested inside each other to represent...I dunno.  Bone, meat, skin? 

Having never tasted the latter two either, I feel they are about as appealing as vaguely rib-shaped processed meat around fake bones