SJG

WTS US Mint Baseball Hall of Fame Coin

This is a  pure  Silver Coin in a Protective Holder that was minted by the United States Mint in 2014. I bought several of these, more than I need.  It is called a Proof Coin because of how it is made by the Mint. The amazing thing about this coin is that it is not flat but rather the front of it is scooped  as a baseball glove would be and the back is rounded like a baseball. It also has a baseball Hall of Fame logo on the front. I had a professional coin service look at it and they put in a sealed holder so that the coin cannot be damaged  and no liquid or humidity can get in so the silver will never tarnish. It is legal tender although no one in their right mind would ever use it for its face value which says $1.00. If you like baseball or have any baseball memorabilia this is for you.  Because I have several of these I have decided to sell one. $295 and will ship it in a protective mailer.  The others I keep with my display of autographed baseballs. The US Mint only made this in 2014, they do not have anymore of them and will never mint another one. 

Steve

Union County

First I'll take it in a PM wins

Paypal, cash or check

IMG_0352.jpg