TFDagger

WTS/WTT G&H / Accu Mag TactiSport .308- lower price,more trades

This rifle was hand built by the world famous gunsmiths at Griffin and Howe. G&H calls this model the Long Range Precision rifle on its website, specs are as follows:

-Defiance Machine Rebel action
-Accurate Mag Sport-Tact chassis
-Proof Research 16" carbon fiber heavy contour barrel with brake
-Trigger Tech trigger
-Nightforce SHV 3-10x42 MOAR scope in a GDI P-ROM L quick-detach mount.
-Ceracoat FDE

Rig comes with 3 new Accurate Mag magazines (2x 5rds, 1x 10 rds) and a new Altas bipod.Rifle and scope are unfired, brand new. Got in a trade (new from G&H) and have decided shooting boltguns isn't for me right now.

Asking $4500. If you bought this exact setup direct from them it would run you well over $6k. I WILL NOT PART OUT or respond to lowball offers-I don't have to move this. All NJ firearms rules apply- can meet you at any FFL within an hour of 07960, prefer RTSP.. First to post I’ll take it wins the sale.

Trades and partial trades considered (+\- cash as needed). If you've got something cool that you don't see below, try me.
1.) modern US .mil rifle clones: MK 12 Mod 0, 1 or H; Geissele/Colt URGI M4; Colt SOPMOD M4
2.) high end AR rigs (Hodge, KAC, HK, Noveske, LWRC, Colt) 
3.) collectible US .mil sniper rifles and clones including KAC SR-25 / M110 family of rifles, M40 and M40A1-6s, Springfield 1903s and A4s, etc.
4.) other tactical rifles: KRISS, HK G36 and UMP clones, MCX, MPX, SCAR. Bren etc.
5.) Springfield WWII M1 Garand or postwar M1D Garand
6) Gen 3 NODs, PVS-14 setup (prefer full kit with helmet, mount, etc)

I can’t seem to get these images to open in my post, but here’s the link. If anyone can find a way to get them into the ad I’d appreciate it! 

https://imgur.com/a/VCr5x1B