JimB1

Federal auto-match 22lr 325 round brick $44.95 limit 3

11 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

giphy.gif

.20/rd and no shipping or tax, totally in line with prices.  Look at the deal in this thread, that's no tax or shipping and only 350 and it's out of stock.  is what it is:)

I also gave 1k to a friend for his kids to shoot

• Like 1

Other than my match .223 for Frozen Nutz, all I've been shooting since the lockdown is .22LR

With my "Obama stash"  of .22's, it makes sense to me to shoot that rather than the centerfire ammo I'm going to need as the Harris administration gears up.

Nice to know that my $19.99 325 AutoMatch is now worth triple what I paid!

4 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

Other than my match .223 for Frozen Nutz, all I've been shooting since the lockdown is .22LR

With my "Obama stash"  of .22's, it makes sense to me to shoot that rather than the centerfire ammo I'm going to need as the Harris administration gears up.

I've been shooting more 22lr as well. 

3 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

that fed auto match wouldn't run in my 10/22 every other round was a dud.

3 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

that fed auto match wouldn't run in my 10/22 every other round was a dud.

Sounds like you may have a weak hammer spring in your 10/22. It's an easy fix to replace the spring.

I've had very few duds in all the Fed AutoMatch I've been burning for 8+ years now.

Generally you can get really expensive match stuff like Laupa pistol match stuff but $14+ a box of 50 is crazy money. .15 - .20 a round for 22lr right now is a decent price. I don’t think we are going to see .05 a round again anytime soon :(

I’m pretty loaded up on 22lr right now but I try to put up deals when I find them to help out everyone else.

-Jim

1 hour ago, JimB1 said:

Generally you can get really expensive match stuff like Laupa pistol match stuff but $14+ a box of 50 is crazy money. .15 - .20 a round for 22lr right now is a decent price. I don’t think we are going to see .05 a round again anytime soon :(

I’m pretty loaded up on 22lr right now but I try to put up deals when I find them to help out everyone else.

-Jim

Agree, black friday sale on 22lr was .16/rd. 

5 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Right!!!  Plus 22 has less noise signature..lol

And you can carry hundreds of rounds on your person and hardly notice it.

And paraphrasing the words of Adm. Yamamoto, "there's a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Don't think a .22 will kill? Ask Bobby Kennedy how that worked out.

7 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

I was thinking the same thing, but zombies; coming soon to a town near you. :dontknow:

After the first couple thousand though?   I'm thinking I'd start just making more passive zombie traps.  Like that big log Arnold used in Predator or maybe just feces covered punji sticks in pits.  Of course the zombie hordes are so constantly exposed to feces they may be immune.   Need to get some real potent homeless poo for the most effective wound festering.

Remember when Cabelas had the 2100 rds of Federal bulk for $75 in a plastic ammo can with free shipping? I decided it was a wise investment to purchase as many as I could for when I moved to PA and could own a select fire lower. Still working on the moving to a friendly state part. I should probably do an inventory... :icon_idea:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

And you can carry hundreds of rounds on your person and hardly notice it.

And paraphrasing the words of Adm. Yamamoto, "there's a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Don't think a .22 will kill? Ask Bobby Kennedy how that worked out.

amen to that, super underrated round with respects to lethality.  I think 9mm only recently overtook it in terms of homicide kills. 

gun.deals has 22lr selling for avg of 22/rd and that's before tax and shipping. Glad I have plenty

1 hour ago, Krdshrk said:

Saw this on my FB memories - Black Friday 2015:

12274344_10156216341445573_1315438768917

I won't say how much of that I have but let's just say I'm not running out...lol

I had to have a lot as my sons go through about 1k each range trip.  We make a day of it and have loads of fun.  Good father sons time!

I posted a deal here a yr or so ago on remington thunderbolt for .2/rd delivered and was met with jeers.  Cheapest 5k I ever bought of anything.   lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

I won't say how much of that I have but let's just say I'm not running out...lol

Yup!  .22LR is what I still have a good amount of.  I even got the .22LR Conversion kit for my M9A3.  Works great with all of this ammo.

• Like 2