My1stGlock

Wheeler F.A.T Wrench w/ 10 bit set on sale $28.79 delivered

A buddy off mine passed this info to me..... Placed my order and it works.

Currently on SALE for $35.99. Add coupon code BENCH20 and shipped for 28.79. Free shipping site wide. Other items on sale as well. 

https://www.wheelertools.com/gunsmithing-tools/wrenches-and-screwdrivers/f.a.t.-wrench-with-10-bit-set/553556.html

F.A.T. Wrench® with 10 Bit Set

• Like 1

I forget what I paid, but I use mine all the time.

Make sure you RTFM (read the f’n manual). You need to reset the Torque setting to zero when you aren’t using it. I had to send mine back to calibrate (they probably just sent me a new one) after torquing a screw head off at a setting that should not have snapped the screw.

• Informative 1

16 hours ago, High Exposure said:

I forget what I paid, but I use mine all the time.

Make sure you RTFM (read the f’n manual). You need to reset the Torque setting to zero when you aren’t using it. I had to send mine back to calibrate (they probably just sent me a new one) after torquing a screw head off at a setting that should not have snapped the screw.

This is true for every torque wrench I have ever owned, including the 350+ft.lb 3/4" drive one I got to do Jeep hubs a few (read many) years ago. Imagine what you could over-torque with that!