voyager9

Welp, time to apply for a p2p

Wife came to be earlier and said “I think you need a revolver”.  Guess it’s time to apply for another p2p.  

Any suggestions?   Probably look at .357 since she could shoot 38 out of it with manageable recoil.   I had a list of candidates years ago when I was looking but lost it in a boating accident. 

Maybe I can parlay this to also get something to teach the kids with. Maybe an AR-10 :)  

1 hour ago, SgtToadette said:

Just do what @Pizza Bob tells you to do... That's what I did.

...except clean your guns. That's optional.

Do what i say. Gf. Bob will second it.  !!!!   Goto go.  Time to clean the trucks. :)  personal thing between me and this guy.  

2 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

I saw the 686 and it looked sweet but that’s a lot of coin. 

Worth it.  Me bob and toadette all shoot them in icore.    Well actually.  Bobs kinda fancy.  He shoots a modified one.  :shok: 929 for bob.  

The S&W 686 is a great gun - I have one and love it. I also have an older Model 19 which is a little less heavy, still handles .357 Mag and has a really sweet trigger that was smoothed out the old fashioned way - used lots.

My 625 is great too for delivering 230gn of goodness but is really heavy for carrying around.

For plinking good fun the 617 in .22LR is also a great option.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jm1827 said:

S&W 686, was the first handgun I bought as soon as I turned 21, many years ago.  Still my favorite handgun to shoot...and the wife and kids love it with .38 special loads!

#MeToo

Bought my first handgun at age 21 in 1993. Bought a 6" stainless 686..   After all these years, i bet i havnt put more than 300-400 rounds through it. Its my babied safe queen..  Always a special place in the heart for your first love; i mean gun....  :p