IRFanatic

Clay pigeons in stock

On 12/2/2020 at 10:46 AM, Krdshrk said:

Salomon's? 

Solomon's Shooter Supply always has them.  However, Gene is recovering from shingles and only opening the shop when he feels up to it, which isn't very often.  He can be found on Sundays at the trap field running the shoots from his truck.  You can probably get clays on Sunday since they are not kept in the shop.  Just go up to his truck (white F-150), tell him what you want, give him cash and go to the store room.

3 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Stopped by Walmart in Boonton to re-stock on clays, there was a full supply, but seems the price has gone up $1.00 case. I know $1 isn't much, but it's about a 15% hike from where it was. Think it's something to due with the price of oil?

You think that's pricey?  I was paying like $19/case at Heritage Guild back over the fall/winter last year.  

17 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Stopped by Walmart in Boonton to re-stock on clays, there was a full supply, but seems the price has gone up $1.00 case. I know $1 isn't much, but it's about a 15% hike from where it was. Think it's something to due with the price of oil?

I paid $6.97 in Boonton on the 17th which seems similar to what I have paid for quite some time, if memory serves me. May have been a year since I did last get some though.