morton chirnomas

SOLD OK TO DELETE - IWI Tavor X95. 5.56, 18.5 in. barrel

SOLD

OK TO DELETE

Selling a brand new,  never been fired,  Tavor X95. Purchased in the last 3 or 4 months.

ALL NJ requirements are your responsibility.  Payment will be expected up front.  Pics to follow.  Willing to meet at your FFL if they are in Northern or Central NJ. Will ship to another FFL at your expense. 

$2100.00

First I'll take it, gets it. Please understand the terms above before making the commitment. 

20200916_191854.jpg

20200916_191805.jpg

20200916_191747.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Dooly
      Item has been sold.  Please close thread.

• By StanMan01
      Looking to sell an AR-15 with the following specs:
      Upper:
      Barrel: PSA 18" .223 Wylde SS Barrel (1/7 Twist)
      Comp: VG6 Comp Pin and Welded by Tier 1
      Rail: PSA Lightweight 15" MLOK Rail
      BCG: PSA 5.56 Nitride MPI Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Group  purchased on October 9th 2020
      Optics: Scope is not included. I can include an EoTech 512 with GG&G Lens Cover (Logo is plain GG&G Logo) with box for $355 if the buyer is interested (Eotech Sold)
      Lower:
      Receiver: PSA AR-15 Lower Safe/Fire purchased on October 20th 2020. 
      LPK: PSA Lower Parts Kit
      Stock: RRA A2 Buttstock Kit, Black
      Trigger: Geissele SSA-E Trigger ($240 Trigger) - Has 0 rounds on it, Purchased on October 23rd. Can include original MilSpec take-off trigger
      Pistol Grip - Have a replacement Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip that will be included
      Magazines:
      2 - 10rd PMags Included
      Ammo:Depending on Buyer need I can sell .223 or 5.56 (XM193 or XM855) at cost
      Misc. Accessories: CMMG .22lr Conversion Kit unused with 10rd mag - $120 (Only looking to sell with the AR at the moment)
      Rounds Count:
      Upper has about 250 rounds down the pipe
      Lower: Maybe 50 Rounds
      Price: $SOLD
      Buyer must have FID and matching Driver License. Transfer will abide by all state/federal laws 
      First "I'll take it" gets it
      Can provide additional photos upon request.

• By JT Custom Guns
      Troy PAR    (Pump Action Rifle)
      .300 -or- .308
      New in Box

FEATURES:   -16" Melonite barrel -Troy Mid-evil Flash Hider -Fully Adjustable Troy Battleaxe Mil-Spec stock -Alpha-style handguard with full-length top rail -Troy BattleAx control grip -Standard trigger -Billet machined railed flat-top upper receiver -Billet machined lower receiver -M4 feed ramps -Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish -Manual lever safety with indicator markings on both sides of receiver -Full Size 10 round magazine   100% NJ & NY legal Cal for best P&A

100% NJ & NY Legal AR - Threaded BBL.,Flash Hider, Adj. Stock, ect.

• By Franklin Armory
      Franklin Armory® is pleased to announce that the RS7™ Reformation™ and the RS11™ Reformation™ will be made available for sale to residents of New Jersey in the near future.  Both the RS7™ and RS11™ feature our patent pending barrel technology with straight cut lands and grooves that separates and distinguishes our Reformation™ branded firearms from standard rifled firearms and smooth bore firearms that are not equipped with our Reformation™ technology.  Franklin Armory® has been working with New Jersey law enforcement to ensure that the Reformation™ branded products are classified properly by state and local law enforcement.  Reformation™ branded firearms.  In anticipation of the release, Franklin Armory® will be accepting reservations for the RS7™ Reformation™ and the RS11™ Reformation™.
      Additional information on the Reformation™ firearm can be found on http://www.reformationfirearms.com/
    • By My1stGlock
      Federal has another rebate going on now. Max rebate is upt o $200.00 just read the fine print.
      Just gotta find the deals with the low shipping or even free. Please post here if you find any on sale and cheap. 
      Palmetto State Armory has some @ $5.99 box of 20 but shipping gonna cost ya.
      http://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-xm193f-brown-box-5-56mm-55gr-fmj.html
      Rebate link:
      https://www.federalpremium.com/downloads/promotions/FP1417_AE5.56and223promo_web_f.pdf

• Looks like the insider billionaires and others selling back in November-December timed it perfectly.
    • This market makes no sense, even before the recent volatility. Up is down, left is right, black is white, dogs are cats. I follow the market and the business news every day, and it's totally nuts. It makes my head hurt. Since there apparently isn't going to be any additional "injections" by Uncle Sugar, which kept the market propped up the past two years, the sugar high has burned off.... you know what happens after that....
    • This is a brand new, never used or installed set of high-quality  Wood AK stocks for Milled receivers finished in Ishmash Red. It is not refinished wood.  In addition to 7.62  it will also fit milled receivers for 5.56AK.  It is not designed for stamped receivers. It comes with new screws that you will use, if you are upgrading for a polymer-type stock set, do not use those screws.  It is fabricated to the look of  Soviet classic wood furniture circa 1960's and designed to fit milled receivers. It will fit older as well as new milled receivers, for example,  it will fit any Arsenal Style Milled receiver. It is possible that very minor fitting with a file may be required depending on your receiver. Note: Finish on all stock pieces absolutely matches. Due to lighting and camera angle it may not appear so in every picture, but they match. Free Ship. $375 First I will take it and also PM me wins Zelle, Money Order of Check Steve
    • Things could get fugly soon.  Especially if Russia decides to have a "minor incursion" into Ukraine sometime soon. Fasten your seat belts.  We may be in for some turbulence ahead.
    • Defense Distributed at it again. You have another opportunity to build your own. Enter the Ghost Gunner 3 The Ghost Gunner 3 is a 3 Axis CNC machine that can take a metal block and create a lower receiver in a relatively short period. You can then assemble that lower into a completed firearm without it being registered.  Since the only part needed to create these homemade firearms is a block of metal (pictured below), it would be entirely impossible for the ATF to regulate these without an act of congress.  While the anti-gun politicians pat themselves on the back for "stopping the proliferation of privately made firearms," Defense Distributed was hard at work crafting a tool that empowers citizens to expand their 2nd amendment rights and makes regulation irrelevant.  I was ecstatic to see the Ghost Gunner 3 here at SHOT Show in Las Vegas this week, and I'm excited to see what Defense Distributed does next.  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/impossible-regulate-ghost-gunner-introduces-new-0-receiver