M1152

FBI is urging retests for anyone who got coronavirus tests at N.J. lab

FBI is urging retests for anyone who got coronavirus tests at N.J. lab

https://www.nj.com/news/2020/12/fbi-is-urging-retests-for-anyone-who-got-coronavirus-tests-at-nj-lab.html

... not sure what this is about so just posting as PSA

(mod if already posted please delete)

Probably doesn't help that we're seeing a lot of false positives from the PCR test, due to Cycle Threshold values.

..."When it comes to COVID, the presence of viral particles picked up by the PCR technique does not and has not been quantitatively linked to an active “symptomatic” infection. It simply cannot be so, because infection threshold as a result of viral load is different for each patient. It turns out, if you “cycle” over around 25 times, the false positivity of COVID infection starts getting very high.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/tested-positive-covid-19-be-sure-ask-question

tDpSwsm.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

i'm kinda curious and somewhat disturbed that the fbi's jumping into this.........

I'm not surprised.  My wife works for a company that labs hire to keep them in compliance with COLA and CLIA.  The most disturbing thing going on is labs are being operated by incompetent people with nothing more than a high school diploma, or a GED.

The stories about these labs that my wife tells me are downright scary.  Never go for in house (POL) testing, demand a reference lab.

1 hour ago, bennj said:

Doesn't the FBI  have more important things to investigate, like maybe a fraudulently manipulated presidential election? Good job Wray!

The FBI dropped everything to run an investigation of Blasey Ford’s bullshit allegations of high school party’s 35 years ago. Yet...they can’t seem to be bothered to look into what would be the most heinous crime against this country since Kennedy was assassinated.

Right... and there’s no deep state?

• Agree 3

14 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

The FBI dropped everything to run an investigation of Blasey Ford’s bullshit allegations of high school party’s 35 years ago. Yet...they can’t seem to be bothered to look into what would be the most heinous crime against this country since Kennedy was assassinated.

Right... and there’s no deep state?

You ain’t wrong 

2 hours ago, bennj said:

Doesn't the FBI  have more important things to investigate, like maybe a fraudulently manipulated presidential election? Good job Wray!

Yeah, like when they had to send 15 agents to Talladega Speedway to investigate a "noose" tied in a garage door pull in Bubba Wallace's garage stall as a hate crime.

...."Tucker continued: “The FBI bought the story completely. They’ve done nothing to arrest the people burning police stations or tearing down monuments of George Washington. But the FBI sent 15 agents to Alabama to investigate the ‘noose.’ After days of investigation, the FBI discovered it was a rope with a loop used by work crews to pull down a garage door.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/24/tucker-15-fbi-agents-investigated-bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-as-nation-burns-938400/

More information, FBI is saying if you had a test done at that lab, you should get it redone.

VENTNOR CITY — The FBI is asking anyone who underwent a coronavirus test at a Jersey Shore laboratory to get retested and to contact the agency.

In a statement Friday on Twitter, the FBI's Newark office asked anyone who was recently tested for COVID-19 at Infinity Diagnostic Laboratory “to be retested as soon as possible.”

It also asked that anyone who was administered a finger-prick blood test at the laboratory to contact a victim assistance unit at the FBI.

“Your response is voluntary but would be useful in a federal investigation,” the post read. “Based on the response provided, you may be contacted by the FBI and asked to provide additional information.”

https://nj1015.com/got-coronavirus-test-at-this-nj-lab-fbi-urges-you-to-take-another/

On 12/5/2020 at 12:50 PM, Sniper said:

Probably doesn't help that we're seeing a lot of false positives from the PCR test, due to Cycle Threshold values.

..."When it comes to COVID, the presence of viral particles picked up by the PCR technique does not and has not been quantitatively linked to an active “symptomatic” infection. It simply cannot be so, because infection threshold as a result of viral load is different for each patient. It turns out, if you “cycle” over around 25 times, the false positivity of COVID infection starts getting very high.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/tested-positive-covid-19-be-sure-ask-question

Spadea has been screaming about this for months now.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:39 PM, Displaced Texan said:

Eh...they’ll cover it up, whatever it is. 

Reading between the lines, it sounds like they were taking nasal swabs and dumping them in the trash, and possibly reusing sharps. 

I saw some reports, and the people actually video the process. They opened self tests, and put the swabs directly into the vials, never swabbed their noses. They sent the tests back, and they ended up being positive. I also believe I read a report, need to go back and find it, that this lab was reporting like 90% positive results to tests, which were way out of range.

I'd show you my shocked face again, but it's really getting worn out. Know all the recent reports of NEW cases? Looks like many could be false positives, and WHO confirms it. Hmmm, who here was warning about false positives???

WHO (Finally) Admits PCR Tests Create False Positives

The “gold standard” Sars-Cov-2 tests are based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR). PCR works by taking nucleotides – tiny fragments of DNA or RNA – and replicating them until they become something large enough to identify. The replication is done in cycles, with each cycle doubling the amount of genetic material. The number of cycles it takes to produce something identifiable is known as the “cycle threshold” or “CT value”. The higher the CT value, the less likely you are to be detecting anything significant.

This new WHO memo states that using a high CT value to test for the presence of Sars-Cov-2 will result in false-positive results.

While this information is accurate, it has also been available for months, so we must ask: why are they reporting it now? Is it to make it appear the vaccine works?

The World Health Organization released a guidance memo on December 14th, warning that high cycle thresholds on PCR tests will result in false positives.

Of course, none of this is news to anyone who has been paying attention. That PCR tests were easily manipulated and potentially highly inaccurate has been one of the oft-repeated battle cries of those of us opposing the “pandemic” narrative, and the policies it’s being used to sell.

Many articles have been written about it, by many experts in the field, medical journalists and other researchers. It’s been commonly available knowledge, for months now, that any test using a CT value over 35 is potentially meaningless.

Dr Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR process, was clear that it wasn’t meant as a diagnostic tool, saying:

with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody.”

10 hours ago, Sniper said:

Dr Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR process, was clear that it wasn’t meant as a diagnostic tool, saying:

with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody.”

So that's what they'll be using! You know, to find intelligence in Joe Biden.

Apologies for the topic drift, but what’s wrong with NJ.com? I just get used that some articles require subscription, and now they want me to disable my add-blocker. I don’t think their marketing division is up to the task.

15 minutes ago, Amazon said:

Apologies for the topic drift, but what’s wrong with NJ.com? I just get used that some articles require subscription, and now they want me to disable my add-blocker. I don’t think their marketing division is up to the task.

I run an ad-blocker (Ad blocker Plus), and not having any problem.