JohnnyB

PRIMERS

I am curious how when searching for primers , they seem to be in stock with plenty of stock in Canada, New Zealand and elsewhere with normal pricing and no limits......The only caveat is the will not ship to the USA!  WTF is going on?  Why would primers be basically non-existent  in the USA but all over the place elsewhere!  I'm talking CCI, Winchester, federal, S&B and others made in the USA but somehow only unavailable in the USA!

Any thoughts as to how this could be?

BTW......I have Federal large pistol primers to trade for small pistol if anyone can benefit from a trade! I could also trade 9mm or .40 cal cleaned brass for small primers.:)

Look at the laws in those places, less guns means less need for reloading. They also are not in the middle of mass rioting and a contentious election. As to why they can’t ship to the US, thank the UN arms treaty that all these countries signed onto and I am sure Biden will try and get the US into if he can.

-Jim

On 12/9/2020 at 10:19 PM, JohnnyB said:

I am curious how when searching for primers , they seem to be in stock with plenty of stock in Canada, New Zealand and elsewhere with normal pricing and no limits......The only caveat is the will not ship to the USA!  WTF is going on?  Why would primers be basically non-existent  in the USA but all over the place elsewhere!  I'm talking CCI, Winchester, federal, S&B and others made in the USA but somehow only unavailable in the USA!

Any thoughts as to how this could be?

BTW......I have Federal large pistol primers to trade for small pistol if anyone can benefit from a trade! I could also trade 9mm or .40 cal cleaned brass for small primers.:)

Where are you located? I have to check my stock.

2 hours ago, echo five foxtrot said:

So, I am looking at a box of $40 CCI large rifle primers 1000 ct, #200 on gunbroker. Current bid is $285 with fours days left on the auction. It is crazier than bitcoin. 

Welcome to the asylum.

28c primers are just the beginning.

How would you like to have a dementia patient as President, an anchor baby  mixed race suck-cock-for-promotion ultra liberal for his VP, a total clown circus for the cabinet, and SCOTUS justices too scared of rioting to do their job running the country?

Wait a minute ... OH SHIT!

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

Welcome to the asylum.

28c primers are just the beginning.

How would you like to have a dementia patient as President, an anchor baby  mixed race suck-cock-for-promotion ultra liberal for his VP, a total clown circus for the cabinet, and SCOTUS justices too scared of rioting to do their job running the country?

Wait a minute ... OH SHIT!

Dont be shy. Tell us how you really feel :Di soo agree though

You may want to follow this thread: https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/where-are-reloading-components-available-these-days.707473/page-230

They have daly updates of reloading supplies availability around the web. I managed to score a 1000 box of Federal magnum LRP thanks to the linked discussion.  

11 hours ago, echo five foxtrot said:
I saw Midway has 

CCI Large Rifle 7.62mm NATO-Spec Military Primers #34 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100)

$53.99

($0.05 per piece)

Available

Yea, I've been using CCI 400s for 6.5CM and could switch to 450s but I don't have any brass for large rifle primers.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:02 PM, 1644 said:

the  dealers on Gunbroker are getting rich on primers and powder.  must have got the word and stocked up plenty

and now selling for triple the previous street price.     BOO to dealers...

Bots. 

They just buy everything when it comes in stock and sell for double.