antiriad

"President Elect" not officially in office yet and revealed plan for AR15s

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/gun-control-first-for-biden-executive-orders

It seems that the "President Elect" Biden plans to introduce executive orders to ban AR 15s as soon as he picks up office. Does anyone know how something like this would work?

1. Will they force all AR owners to register their firearms like NFA?

2. Will existing owners have to pay a one time tax and be grandfathered

3. Put a $600-$1000 tax on any new AR manufactured?

4. Tax and place background checks for any ammo making the process buying ammo expensive and time consuming?

Lets hope that this never happens and Trump manages to proove the fraud

Thoughts?

• FacePalm 1

23 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Can you be more specific.

Tonsil-rectum-y with a cactus. 

but on the subject. The executive doesn’t have the power to create a new tax. That has to be done through legislation.  So I don’t think he could do #3 and 4 unilaterally.  He could try to reinterpret NFA to cover semi-auto firearms for #1 and 2 but I think that would be tough. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, voyager9 said:

but on the subject. The executive doesn’t have the power to create a new tax. That has to be done through legislation.  So I don’t think he could do #3 and 4 unilaterally.  He could try to reinterpret NFA to cover semi-auto firearms for #1 and 2 but I think that would be tough. 

Reinterupting the NFA has already been done. Remember Bump stocks. It can be done. 

Another thing that the Biden administration do is ban imports. Large frame handguns like H&K SP5s, and many others can be banned. So can AK rifles like the yugos. Also, be on the look out for a ban of imports from Turkey. With Remington out of the shotgun game as of right now, only players for a pump action shotgun new are Mossberg and the imports. Be on the look out for what Turkey and what they are doing on the world stage in regards to human rights. 

I almost forgot, cheap steel case ammo like tula and wolf could also be banned also. That will be a big hit on the 7.62x39 ammo users, right now its the cheapest intermediate centerfire ammo you can buy right now. 

19 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

But if they gain control of the Senate, we're F'd.

• Agree 3

14 minutes ago, always_an_eagle said:

Reinterupting the NFA has already been done. Remember Bump stocks. It can be done. 

Oh it can be tried.  Like you said they did it with bump stocks. But those are far closer to actual NFA items then semi-autos are.  

• Like 1

Just say......NO....  

Thia is nothing....  the real sh*tshow is coming...and soon.

Secession is being talked abt....

Extreme violence...

Opening act of civil war 2.0....   ur going to need those guns...go retrieve them from the deep blue sea..

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Slow down on the vodka.  Yet i do agree.  

#3.   Buy lowers.  Why you ask.  Self explanatory 

cheap insurance 

Vodka?

Blech....  

Good whiskey or bourbon....

No commie crap..lol

• Agree 2

Honestly the way I think they are going to try to do it first is that they will allow Gun manufacturers to be sued and thus making them close business. Then second they are going to ban gun/ammo imports from overseas. Then they will hit the ammunition supply in the US by buying the whole .223/5.56 stock like they did during Obama and having to go through a background check.

I think they specifically target the AR15 because there are many sources for parts and they can be fairly cheap to build. 

Nowadays not only we have to deal with XBOX Series X,S and PS5 scalpers but also with Ammo scalpers.

• Informative 1

We blew our chance in Trumps first 2 years because of the nevertrumpers like Paul Ryan,  The democrats will make no such error nor will they take any chances in the midterm elections.    They will implement everything in the first 2 years.

Hopefully the free states  do not comply with any new laws.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, father-of-three said:

Absolutely.   If Georgina elects democrat senators in January, the chances that national gun laws become more stringent than New Jersey gun laws is high.

If you think the cheating was bad on Nov. 3rd, you haven't seen nothing yet. This is full court press for the Dems, they'll pull out all the stops to win, so they can get full control of Congress. They also know they NEVER get punished for illegal activity, so it just emboldens them to go Big or go home.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, antiriad said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/gun-control-first-for-biden-executive-orders

It seems that the "President Elect" Biden plans to introduce executive orders to ban AR 15s as soon as he picks up office. Does anyone know how something like this would work?

1. Will they force all AR owners to register their firearms like NFA?

2. Will existing owners have to pay a one time tax and be grandfathered

3. Put a $600-$1000 tax on any new AR manufactured?

4. Tax and place background checks for any ammo making the process buying ammo expensive and time consuming?

Lets hope that this never happens and Trump manages to proove the fraud

Thoughts?

Thoughts... Yeah, if the idiots GIVEN power in this country think the American people are going to let this happen.  

It's too bad that Americans don't stand unified against this continuing tyranny.

4 hours ago, dilbert1967 said:

I think answers are succinct enough so that even Biden understands.

Bingo.

7 hours ago, Sniper said:

If you think the cheating was bad on Nov. 3rd, you haven't seen nothing yet. This is full court press for the Dems, they'll pull out all the stops to win, so they can get full control of Congress. They also know they NEVER get punished for illegal activity, so it just emboldens them to go Big or go home.

Oh, I know.  If the democrats are as emboldened as they have been the past 4 years and they "win," there will be many changes.  They will probably be far more successful than the Republicans were  in 2017-2018.

21 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Gov. Murphy’s Facebook page was littered with the same sentiments yesterday. These guys are all on the same page. Gird your loins, 2021 will be interesting.