Sasahara

WTS 200rds .223 69gr Federal Gold Medal Match (SOLD)

Looking to sell 200 rounds of same lot 69gr .223 Federal Gold Medal Match (FGMM).  Would like a local sale but willing to drive a little.  Located in Bergen County.  Bought pre-shortage and just looking to get my money back since I haven't been to the range in a bit.  Asking $200 cash FTF.  The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Resized_20201211_215924.jpeg

Resized_20201211_215851.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Dooly
      Selling a Trijicon ACOG - 3.5x35mm with a RED Chevron BAC Reticle + Mount.   TA11F.    THIS IS POWERED BY TRITIUM + FIBER OPTIC.  NOT BATTERY POWERED.
      The item was purchased NEW last month.  NEVER shot.

$900 Shipped.  

I accept discreet PP (F&F), Venmo, cash.  I'm located in Bergen County.  First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

• By Dooly
      Item has been sold.  Please close thread.

• By Dooly
      Purchased it Brand New from a store last month! (1 month old and in original box).    It has NEVER been loaded and fired!  (...at least never outside the factory that I know of assuming since I bought it brand new).  Everything on it is factory.  The factory includes only 1 magazine but I have an extra that I can include.  2 magazines total.  This model appears to be out-of-stock everywhere now. 
      Asking $1300 - Buyer is responsible for all fees required by the FFL for the transfer.  FID + matching DL ID required.   
      I'm located in Bergen County and can meet at any preferred FFL of your choice within reasonable distance in or very near to Bergen County.  Cash, Bank's cashiers check is preferred (check obviously must be cleared first) or USPS MO's.   
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.
      $1300
      TROY’s A4 - .223/5.56mm “other firearm” meets NJ legal compliance with a pinned flash hider and features the SBA3 5-position adjustable brace,TROY SOCC M-LOK BattleRail, TROY Poly CQB FVG – Mandatory and TROY Control Pistol Grip, pinned and welded TROY Medieval® Flash Suppressor.  Included are 2 magazines (10/30 magazines).
      Description
      Firearm Type: “Other Firearm” Semi Automatic
      Total Overall Length: 26.5″
      Receiver: 7075 Forged Aluminum Upper and Lower
      Barrel: 10.5 Chrome Molly – 1/7 Twist Rate
      Flash Hider: pinned Troy Medieval
      Operating System: Gas Impingement
      Gas System: Carbine Length – .750 Low-Pro Gas Block
      Hand Guard: TROY SOCC M-LOK BattleRail – 10.5″
      Front Grip: TROY Poly CQB FVG – Mandatory
      Stabilizing Brace: SB Tactical – Not Pinned
      Grip: TROY Control Grip
      Bolt Carrier: Standard
      Charging Handle: Standard
      Small Parts: Mil-Spec
      Magazine: 10rd (NJ) (Included 2 magazines)

• By Bsels
      Selling 440rds of wolf steel 55gr .223, boxes of 20. $220 for the whole lot, not looking to sell individually. 
      6x 5ct boxes of 2 3/4” 12Ga frangible slugs $5 per box (pending sale)
      local pickup with cash in Lincoln Park NJ
      I’m new here but an active member on reddit r/njguns in case you want to check that I’m a real person in NJ, same username. 
      first to comment “i’ll take it” wins the sale

• By Maksim
      Let the crazy deals on Ammo begin.  Seems like Vista (owner of Federal) needs to make their numbers so the rebates are out in full force.
      Free shipping on 25 boxes or more.   Rebate is $.05 per round or $1 per box.  Must buy at least 15 boxes for the rebate.  Maximum rebate is $500 or 500 boxes.

Link