Sniper

Got Eggs, Milk and Bread? It's Snowmaggedon!!

2 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

in lower Sussex County it's 19 degrees and the snow is very dry. Not sticking to tree limbs at all. (Birches are my barometer.)

And so far only about 3". So I'm hoping there's no power outages.

Upper Sussex...literally 1000yds from NYS....

Screenshot_20201216-212107_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-212105_Video Player.jpg

I think my area (northern Hunterdon County) is likely going to get the foot+ of snowfall that was predicted. There's already about 6-7 that has fallen... it's been going at a fast clip since it started at 3, so it's dropping roughly an inch per hour... and this storm is supposed to truck on until about 6 a.m.

It's definitely Snowmaggedon here! :D

We've got about 5" right now in Morris County, and we're in the 12-18" predicted band.  Only snowing lightly now, but it will be interesting to see what we have by mid-morning.

About 7-8" here in Bridgewater.  I figured it would be less than predicted as we're in an area that hasn't gotten hit as hard as expected. 

Started melting and packing down while I was snowblowing and clogged up the snowblower several times.

Merry Christmas!  Shitter was full!

image0.jpg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

About 7-8" here in Bridgewater.  I figured it would be less than predicted as we're in an area that hasn't gotten hit as hard as expected. 

Started melting and packing down while I was snowblowing and clogged up the snowblower several times.

Merry Christmas!  Shitter was full!

image0.jpg

Looking like a nice stogie. What you smoking on?

1 minute ago, TurnpikeTed said:

Looking like a nice stogie. What you smoking on?

Drew Estate Undercrown Maduro.  Was a factory 2nd actually (there was a really short run of those before) since I knew I would mangle it while snowblowing.  

Just now, Krdshrk said:

Drew Estate Undercrown Maduro.  Was a factory 2nd actually (there was a really short run of those before) since I knew I would mangle it while snowblowing.  

Nice! Wish I could have one right now... However, gotta finish up my run of TB meds before the wife will even let me get near another. Had to give away a whole box of Romeo y Julieta Romeo No.2's once I found I caught it. No way am I just gonna sit there and watch those stale away.

1 minute ago, Fishypete said:

6-8 inches in Aberdeen and the shit is heavy.  Friendly reminder.  When not using your snowblower for two years check for mice nests.  Interesting fire on my snowblower late last night.  Nothing a little electrical tape didn't fix.  

Any mice go flying out the chute???

How was the fire 'interesting'??

12 minutes ago, TurnpikeTed said:

Nice! Wish I could have one right now... However, gotta finish up my run of TB meds before the wife will even let me get near another. Had to give away a whole box of Romeo y Julieta Romeo No.2's once I found I caught it. No way am I just gonna sit there and watch those stale away.

Yikes - I keep everything humidified in sealed tupperware type containers so they don't dry out... that plus my many humidors..

29 minutes ago, TurnpikeTed said:

No way dude. TB loves oxygen. You gotta smoke them out of there!

• Haha 1