Sniper

Got Eggs, Milk and Bread? It's Snowmaggedon!!

3 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

It looks like most of NJ is on the hook for at least significant snowfall, possibly a KABOOM (12 inches+).

Interesting. That guy's prediction and the prediction I posted above are thinking the same thing, higher amounts, in the 12+ ranges. Yet, the National Weather Service is still only saying maybe 7".

I guess we'll see tomorrow which way the predictions go...

8 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Nope. I will give him a tip though and he can buy his own beverage with it. He's 17 - it probably won't be hot cocoa.

A hot treat of some sort, then? Naughty Mrs Peel!! 

• FacePalm 1

I converted my Honda generator to propane over the summer. Had only ran it in warm temps. Did not want any bad surprises if I need it this week. So, Tested it yesterday in the colder (20-25 f) temps. Started and ran fine. 

It's interesting how narrow the division lines are, from low totals to high totals. It's only a few miles in this current chart:

StormTotalSnow.png

2 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Nice big fluffy flakes falling here.  Not heavy yet.

You're going to need that 4x4 tomorrow.. :good:

I went to Netcong ShopRite earlier for their premade strombolis and beer....parking lot was absolutely packed and 10 more cars pulled in while I was driving around the parking lot. I just left and went to Sandy's for beer. I have plenty of food at home..I just wanted some damn strombolis LOL

39 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Maybe.  I'm in 07724, about 4 miles from the ocean.  It could go either way.

Those lines are so tight, if the low pressure moves a little further off the coast, it will change to snow..

I'm getting different predictions down here by me in Lacey.. Either 2-4 or 6-12... There's no consensus.