Sniper

Got Eggs, Milk and Bread? It's Snowmaggedon!!

11 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Should report to state, its there a rule that trucks can't idle more than 3-5 minutes.

i know they work for the state, No rules.

IIRC that doesn't apply under a certain temperature. I think it's 35 or 40 degrees. 

14 hours ago, Sniper said:

Yeah, talk about a BIG miss on the forecast. You guys need a job like that, be completely wrong, and still have a job the next day!

Run for governor?

Did anybody get snow the other day?  Today, Ice Ice Baby!  Lots of accidents everywhere.

4 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Bet you wish you bought my snowblower. Lol

i have that exact model at the shop. and a bigger ariens at home. if i could've justified the purchase, i'd have grabbed it........

4 hours ago, Brisco said:

Just got in, Ariens snowblower started first pull. Picked up some gas. Have scotch,  might have to grab some bourbon.

and 1 beeeeeerrrrrrrrr

The Fuhrer declares a State of Emergency..... because.... we're going to get some snow..... in the Winter.... Imagine that...

....."Gov. Phil Murphy declared a statewide state of emergency in New Jersey starting at 10 p.m. Thursday as the state is set to be hit with its third winter weather event of the week — a snowstorm expected to effect most of the state overnight, dropping as as much as 6 inches in some places.

Murphy said northwestern parts of the state are expected to see between 3 and four inches of snow, while other parts could see up to 6 inches.

19 hours ago, Sniper said:

The Fuhrer declares a State of Emergency..... because.... we're going to get some snow..... in the Winter.... Imagine that..

It's called COA, I know it was a while ago, in my school days the schools would have never closed for such a small amount. Before cell phones we would wait to hear the fire siren, Think it was 3 blasts followed by 3.

Now they close before it starts snowing.

• Agree 1

On 1/7/2022 at 10:44 AM, High Exposure said:

About 6” here. New puppy loved seeing snow for the first time.

5xCHOG0.jpg

Very cute.  What breed or mix?

Looking ugly.  My wife is driving our oldest back to Drexel in Philly today.  I suggested she leave ASAP to not get caught in this.

https://www.nj.com/weather/2022/01/nj-weather-snow-dangerous-ice-winds-gusts-up-to-50-mph-in-latest-forecast-for-nasty-winter-storm.html