Sniper

Got Eggs, Milk and Bread? It's Snowmaggedon!!

Looks like we might get some snow/ice out here. 

My ranch (Sweetwater) is expecting it Wednesday/Thursday. My house (Georgetown) expecting it Thursday. 

These people are gonna lost their minds! 

AE110A95-6ACC-4688-94E9-50836EE24AF0.png

C12AFEE5-D6C2-4957-899D-DE3CBCF3E315.png

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

My ranch (Sweetwater) is expecting it Wednesday/Thursday. My house (Georgetown) expecting it Thursday. 

Where will the rattlesnakes hide?

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

make sure you got plenty of gas for your backup gennys

7 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

But, But, Global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

I got outta Dodge before the storm hit, heading up to Vermont to ski (the trip was planned before the storm was on the horizon).

As luck would have it, Vermont did not get a solitary snowflake over the weekend.   Fortunately, they already had a pretty good base down, and with subzero temperatures all weekend, the snow wasn't going anywhere.   And I didn't have too much snow to deal with in Morris County, once I returned home.

49 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I hear it’s chilly enough in Florida that the iguanas are falling out of trees! 

I understand they are tasty! Chicken of the tree?!!!

B13AF285-819C-42E1-B062-82E02A2547CE.jpeg

It was 27.3 degrees here for near on 8 hours.     We covered our plants as much as possible but pretty sure some of them are smoked.

That said, I demand that NJ take it's weather back!     No, NJ, you have no visitation rights with me!

Thankfully old man Florida woke up at 8am, had breakfast and shoved the cold back north by noon.

Today it's a wonderful 70 and sunny.    

9 minutes ago, 10X said:

I got outta Dodge before the storm hit, heading up to Vermont to ski (the trip was planned before the storm was on the horizon).

As luck would have it, Vermont did not get a solitary snowflake over the weekend.   Fortunately, they already had a pretty good base down, and with subzero temperatures all weekend, the snow wasn't going anywhere.   And I didn't have too much snow to deal with in Morris County, once I returned home.

My parents are still up in Vermont - they got hit a couple times in December and January.  There's plenty of snow down.  Which ski resort did you go to?

6 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

My parents are still up in Vermont - they got hit a couple times in December and January.  There's plenty of snow down.  Which ski resort did you go to?

I was at Smuggler's Notch on Saturday, and Okemo on Sunday.  Both had plenty of snow, but wind kept the big hill (Madona Mountain) closed at Smuggs nearly all of Saturday.

1 minute ago, 10X said:

I was at Smuggler's Notch on Saturday, and Okemo on Sunday.  Both had plenty of snow, but wind kept the big hill (Madona Mountain) closed at Smuggs nearly all of Saturday.

Nice.  Smuggs is my go-to since it's one of the closer ones to Burlington.  I hit up Bolton Valley and Smuggs all the time when I was younger.