palmtree

All Sold - please lock

Decided to change the price and sell in quantities of 1000 only. I asking $Sold per 1000rds. That’s 55cents per round. Sg ammo had this recently going for 72cents a round. 

This is also the higher powered nato offering from Winchester. It is more or less a +p round. 

Message me any questions you have. I’m firm on the price as I don’t see ammo becoming cheaper anytime in the near future. 

Pm me and we can set up a time and meeting place.

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Surprised you haven't gotten any takers on these. People are paying crazy money threw ammoseek. There are a few vendors who do bulk drops still but its real tough to get threw with all the bots etc... There was just a drop of the same ammo about a week ago, think it was like .38 cents a round with shipping to NJ it was $430 per thousand . I got lucky and got 2 , I just bought another 1000 rounds from another vendor this Sunday came to .48 per round shipped to NJ. If you were a little closer I would make you an offer on what you have left.

Wow thats a pretty good deal. Im pricing this on what i have seen in the market. Following ammoseek and other forums. I havent seen anything cheaper than .60/rd that isnt steel case or remanufactured. Occasionally ill see some brass cased stuff a bit cheaper but it usually sells out quickly.