SmartAss

SOLD - 40 S&W AMMO 340 ROUNDS - Price Drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By dysman78
      Prior sale fell through. relisting -
      I have 500 rounds of LAX Ammunition Reman 165gr RNFP and 500 rounds of LAX Ammunition Reman 180GR RNFP in factory boxes (not loose) for a total of 1000 rounds. Willing to split up and sell in 500 rds if necessary.
      $135 for 500 rounds $260 for all 1000 rounds
      This ammo has been properly stored and purchased in late 2022. Been using LAX Ammo for years for range ammo and never had any issues.
      First person to say i'll take it gets it.
      Live in Essex County. Willing to travel reasonable distance if necessary or meet up at local range (Gun for Hire, RTSP etc.)
      PM me with any questions
    • By TheFace
      Hello all. I have some ammo and gear to get rid of. I'm not looking to separate the individual batches. Some are open box or partially in different packaging. I'm in the SJ area near Williamstown, but can meet up within reason. First claim, first serve. 

*SOLD* 9mm 115gr. FMJ - Herter's 400 rounds (4x100ct.) - $100 *SOLD*
      .40 S&W 180gr. FMJ - Blazer 250 rounds (5x50ct.) -$100
      .45 Auto 230gr. FMJ - Blazer 200 rounds (4x50ct) - $100
      .500 S&W 350gr. FMJ - Modern Munitions (Reman) 50 rounds (2x25ct.) -$100
      12ga. - Winchester 3", 1550 velocity, 1 ¹/⁸ oz., 3 shot 232 shells (8x25ct.+35 loose) -$150m
      9m 115gr. - Federal CHP (1X50ct.) - $30
      .22 WMR 40gr. - Speer Gold Dot (1x50ct.) - $20
      .22LR 40gr. - Blazer 1000 rounds (2x500) - $80
      .223 55gr. FMJ - Herter's 300 rounds (2X150ct.) - $150
      MEC Shell reloader - $150
      Shotgun Scabbard 26" - $20

• By SleepingInABag
      Hi all, new member here looking to offload some steel cased Tula. $1200 for 3,000 rounds total in original unopened packaging; three 1000rd cases of 20rd boxes. ($0.40/rd)
      I am in central NJ and willing to deliver within 30 miles if someone buys the lot. Otherwise will meet up if anyone wants a single case.
      Buyers must be legally able to purchase rifle ammunition in NJ.  Minimum age of 18 confirmed by DL or other government ID.
      Will send pictures with timestamp upon request.
      First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.
    • By Henry1111
      sold
    • By Henry1111
      sold 
    • No problem thanks for getting back to me.
    • Before you tell me not to move to NJ, I know, it sucks. lol  I actually lived in Jersey most of my life and moved over to PA 5 years ago, and now I plan on coming back.  I bought my first firearms when I was a NJ resident, so I am pretty familiar with the laws, however I do have a couple questions... I have acquired a nice collection while living in PA and obviously want to make sure I follow the law when I come back.  I have a few AR's that I built myself.  As long as I pin the stock and replace the flash hider with a pinned/welded muzzle brake, I am good, right? Also, regarding the "Other/Non-NFA firearms", would it be the same deal?  I have a couple AR pistol style firearms that I built.  The stripped receivers were bought as "other" on the ATF form at the FFL.  So, if I ensure the barrel is at least 12.5" and there's a vertical foregrip, would I be good?   I appreciate any assistance.  
    • Sorry, both are SPF.  Being picked up this week. Win M22  22 LR SPF to Ringwoodfrank.
    • Yup I see. Looks like right now you can only purchase the 2023-2024 permit still. I assume won't be able to purchase 24-25 season permit until July.