tony357

NJGF lower build thread.

1 hour ago, 0Jeep4 said:

Any of these NJGF lowers floating around for sale? Or could we do another buy?

Give Scott at SWAT firearms in Hammonton NJ a call.  He may have a few left from the 2nd run we did a short time back.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 0Jeep4 said:

Less than the $150 and three hour round trip ride.(Twice since NICS isn’t very instant) Message me if your interested in selling one since I bailed on taking that ride today. @Golf battery

Take into consideration the transfer fee you would NOT pay when buying from a dealer's stock!

I want one, but not that bad. Thanks a lot for on the where and who @JohnnyB it was much appreciated. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s really worth it for me at this time since, I already have lowers lingering. It was a nice dream bubble that burst lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 0Jeep4 said:

I want one, but not that bad. Thanks a lot for on the where and who @JohnnyB it was much appreciated. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s really worth it for me at this time since, I already have lowers lingering. It was a nice dream bubble that burst lol

I know the feeling about having lingering lowers! You feel bad for them and feel obligated to complete them and give them life! I'm done buying lowers!:mad: